**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units did you spend to explore act 5?

Just want to get an idea from everyone as to how much I should save up. I'm thinking 10000 should be enough.

Comments

• PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    10000 is way too much. I did my initial clear with 2 5/50 and 3 4/40 and I did it with 600 units and other stashed items. Exploration took me about 1500 units (no stashed items) with 5/50 champs and 1 4/55.
    It depends on skill level, roster, if you experience lag/crashes and rng sometimes too.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    I did 100% over the course of maybe 7-8 months.. cost was about 600 units to get collector 100% .. took some units first time i did collector (it was a lot, didn't seek advice used a bunch singles on unduped 3/45LC ) and first clear of 5.3 took some team revives.. all the rest was pretty minimal, a revive or two hear and there. I ranked up some 4* champs like medusa to r5 for ultron, Sabertooth for masochism, Sparky for 5.3, LC to 4/55 for caltrops.. i think Ranking some specific counters to the problem areas in 5 really helped save a lot of resources. I actually only really had problem with abomination on spiked armor in 5.3.5-6 during explore.. another counter i ranked specific was quake
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    About 60 bucks some lanes are pay to win
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Zero if your roster is ready
    O to explore nvm i was talking about completion maybe about 15 buck if u take the easy paths
    6rxbxaq5e62q.png
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Probably about 500 with 2 r4 5*s and one 6* but I’m not the best player
    @Strikerrx8 none of the lanes are pay to win. I did it with 3 5/50 and 1 4/55 and 1 6* 1/25 Electra. Didn’t spend any money at all. It takes skill to win it. Please elaborate on which paths you believe are pay to win.
    The ones like spike armor n bane so on
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    nothing so far. i explore when I have enough potions and use units on other things. I used units to get uncollected way back when but besides that I do content I can do most of the time. Getting uncollected earlier "paid" for itself because of the daily crystal and the every 4 hour crystals. But i guess you could argue that exploring act 5 makes your roster better sooner. Honestly its too large a grind to constantly spend units on so do it when it makes sense to you.

And yes I'm not done all of act 5 yet. Sometimes i do a few quests and make some progress other times I do other content. Do it at your own pace act 5 isn't going away.
    @Strikerrx8 bane is easy to play around with proper timing. For spiked armor a 5/50 BW wrecked it. Only pain was the collector and bane stun immune juggernaut. That was stupid.
    U probably have great skills n u will get far but average players like myself struggle but yea about 60 bucks total to get elder bane
    I neded the basic 5 cat for my ghost so i put my money were my mouth is lollpe4vxw7fk7c.png
    @Strikerrx8 first of all that ghost is sweet. Wish I could pull her. Second of all I’m in the same boat as you right now. I’m lacking 1 t4 Tech cat and sparky will go up. Can’t get my hands on one though.
    Wana know something sad i traded most cct4s to get tech got none
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I spend 100,000 units. I did it with 2 stars just for the challenge.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    0 units just 0 for exploration. I just hoarded 5 team revives to finish the last 5 lanes of Collector in 5.2.6
    For the rest didnt use a single unit nor revive.