**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IMIW Auto-Block

In AW, fighting IMIW boss with Corvus. Prepared to one shot him by punishing his heavy attack, have him down to 5%, 3 Glaive charges left, SP2 ready, hit the special and he auto-blocks it for almost no damage. Bait heavy, auto-block, repeat this last cycle 6 times in a row with auto-block.

Question is how did he auto-block and unblockable attack?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t know for sure but if you were low enough assassin might’ve prevented your unblockable.
  • crumpl3r23crumpl3r23 Posts: 10
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I don’t know for sure but if you were low enough assassin might’ve prevented your unblockable.
    I do have assassin, how does that prevent the unblockable? I have never had it happen in any other match so it seemed strange.
  • crumpl3r23crumpl3r23 Posts: 10
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Did you run out of charges? I think you need to have charges for the sp2 attack to be unblockable.

No I made sure of that, I had 3 charges left when I triggered it.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Easy way to beat his auto block is wait for his heavy then throw yours as he walks into it. Dash back right before he uses it and use heavy
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Sounds fishy indeed. Assuming you are above 15% health and IMIW Is below 15% there should be no reason for your unblockable sp2 to be autoblocked
  • LatLat Posts: 14
    IMIW also still gets armor buff after madusa puts armor shatter on him. Armor shatter supposed to stop any armor up from triggering
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I was fighting an unawakened IWIM in arena and with 80%+ health he was auto-blocking and parrying up a storm.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    There’s something going on with unblockable specials not landing. I’ve had it happen with both Corvus and Heimdall. Problem is it’s intermittent so it’s hard to get proof of it short of recording every fight with them.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I was fighting an unawakened IWIM in arena and with 80%+ health he was auto-blocking and parrying up a storm.

It does say in his description he will block the next attack when he has 4 or more stacks of armour, if that was the case, then he would block parry and use 1 of the stacks, soon as he gets another and the rest haven't expired the process repeats, it's when he gets below 15% that it changes to 1 stack and triggers autoblock/parry