**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cyclops in lunar new year crystal

Getting mixed messages here
z0n1l20raotr.png
I know that you guys dont normally include him, but just to be clear he IS NOT in there right?

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Woody15 wrote: »
    You can get a 3 star cyclops, not a 4 star cyclops
    right. i feel like its more confusing to say there is a possibility of a 4* version and then saying its not in there, than saying in brackets that in addition to all the other champs you have a chance at a 3* cyclops. but yeah i understand, guess i coulda used more common sense, thanks.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Seriously does anyone actually care about getting a damn cyclops. At this point it really doesnt matter. Pick something worthwhile to complain about.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Thorns is making a comeback, and Cyclops will be in demand. ;)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    What is the deal about 4 star evil cyke? Can you only get him as a 4 star by completing ROL? I've noticed alot of Crystal's exclude him and I was always curious why.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    What is the deal about 4 star evil cyke? Can you only get him as a 4 star by completing ROL? I've noticed alot of Crystal's exclude him and I was always curious why.

Yea the only way to 4* red cyclops is by completing rol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Hey dude, a 4 star is a 4 star lol. 4/5 of the time you will get a 3 star. Even if cyclops was in there as a 4 star I wouldn’t mind him
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    4* only available by completing ROL. 5* available in regular crystals.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

Yea the only way to 4* red cyclops is by completing rol

And lol.