**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase inventory caps

NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
I know it's been asked before, but thought I would ask again. With the high level rank ups taking sometimes 8 of one item, it doesn't seem fair that the inventory for that item is capped at 12. I can only assume 6* R3's are right on the horizon, so can we get a slight increase of inventory caps so that people can save appropriately? I'm sure it's a one line code change. Asking for a friend.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I agree, the caps were way too low in the first place. Now with 6* rank ups it's really getting ridiculous
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    At least ISO stash at a minimum
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    They want you to spend. For you to spend, you can't hoard, or you won't have to buy their offers. They want you to use everything you earn on good champs, then they release better champs and you will be buying materials directly or items to complete content that yields those materials.

Look at what champs ppl have at R4 5*. I ranked Hela for lack of a better champ and expiring T2A. A week later I pull Blade...
  • @Kabam Miike
    Hey I just wondered what the situation is on expiring items I've just completed act 4 which gave me some valuable t2 alpha but as I'm not going to be able to r4 anyone yet as I'm a newish player I will loose them I know they are hard to come by in the game and I think it's a little unfair that they will expire after a month when they are so hard to come by in the game I've worked hard to complete act 4 seems a shame to work so hard to finish it to have some of the best rewards taken away after a month because I don't have the resources to rank 4 anyone