**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Time to do something with IMIW

He either needs to be nerfed or if a team has more than 3 in their defense than they get 0 for diversity or Lose points and go negative for diversity. The last 4 AW I have seen 5+ IMIW on the opponents teams each match. Come on Kabam, when you see a defender this much, you know something not balanced with the champ.

Comments

• SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    If you see more than 5 of them on a team for each aw, then yes.
    Which I don’t.... I don’t see any of those defenders anywhere near the amount that I see IMIW.
  • there are a lot of videos out there on how to beat IMIW. you don't even need a specific champ to do it. you just need to practice how to fight him
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    LOL IMIW is one of the easiest defenders to face nowadays. Try intercepting his heavy with your heavy when he is below 15% health.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Instead of whining about ridiculous nerfs just practice fighting him mate
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Yeah. I agree it’s time to do something.

He’s too easy to fight. Can we change his sig ability to auto block with 1 armor above 15% instead of 4?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Armor break cosmics work great against him. I usually get 2 per war and use 4* Hyperion. Use a powerboost and intercept with s2 for added fun.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Learn to fight him. He’s easy
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    IMIW at 5r5 often gets zero kills in higher tiers.

He does not need a nerf.
  • Yay! 5 IMIW = -4 diversity!
    same goes for them Dusas etc. the more the merrier.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    edited February 2019
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    He is an easy fight now a days, corvus venom symbiote spiderman all armor break. For variant korg can kill him easily. You need to practise a lot watch videos. Korg is a large pain in the ass but even then I soloed a tier 4 boss with domino. Every champ gets figured out

Agreed here. Corvus melts IMIW like butter. Even if you don't have a corvus there's sym spidey, medusa, even freaking cyclops. He loses tons of his value on defense when his armor is gone.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    If you learn how to counter his heavy with a heavy he's pretty easy.
  • If this was May of 2018, I would kind of agree with you.
    I can't remember the last time i saw IMIW get a kill on defense.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Time For You to Learn The Matchup
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The only reason you see IMIW often is that lower alliances have now pulled him more and more. You are basicallly 6 months behind more advanced alliances. The benefit for you is that there are video tutorials.

Once you master IMIW like the rest of us, come back to complain about Korg, who should be infesting your opponents' defenses by then.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I see more Modok than I see IWIM, when he was relatively new, my IWIM was getting minimum 4/5 kills per war, now I am lucky if he gets 1 due to how easy it is to fight him with his mechanics, as people have said there are so many counters out there that will ruin his day it's become an easy fight
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    Once you master IMIW like the rest of us, come back to complain about Korg, who should be infesting your opponents' defenses by then.

Even korg is getting much easier now. Just a couple months ago it was a guaranteed 2 or 3 kill defender. Now people solo him regularly.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Like everyone is saying the word of the day is “Adapt”. They will continue to add champs that force you to alter your play style. Learn the counters and practice them
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Adapt n git gud

Exactly what he said. Do some research on how to beat him. Not all harder champs need a nerf just cause someone can’t beat him. I still can’t beat Korg worth a darn, but im not gonna ask for a nerf for him. Again, adapt n git gud
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    How do people struggle with specific defenders? Each one has a fairly solid counter, Korg is manageable with a Magik, Voodoo, Morningstar. IMIW is destroyed by Corvus and Melted by Hyperion. Iceman is Wrecked by Sabretooth, Corvus, and any champ provided you have enough health to live the coldsnap, nightcrawler is laughable, Medusa is fodder for a Hood, Venom, Ghost Rided, Killmonger, Loki, Magik, Morningstar and many more.