**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LoL First Run

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
This is the team I'm thinking of going in with.

mpw7b0vr95b2.jpg

I seem to get the most damage output with this team. Are there any suggestions or tips you guys can throw my way? Any information would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Yea good team
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    You don't really need the YJ/AM synergies because r5 champs have enough attack to get the long timer.

If you have aspirations of 100% one day I would suggest trying to bring a utility champ for abomination or guilly. You could also try to take spiderman with your AA there. All that would make subsequent runs much easier.

If you don't want to take a utility champ, I would bring wolverine, red cyclops, and red magneto. You would get 2 attack, 2 crit, and 1 crit damage synergies.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im wuld take vultor in with just spidey becasse if wuld make your spidey debuff last longer also stun. So u Can parry as much u wont
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Im wuld take vultor in with just spidey becasse if wuld make your spidey debuff last longer also stun. So u Can parry as much u wont

I think you're talking about the Miles Morales synergy. The Vulture gives him increased Ability Accuracy.
    Yeah thx u that what im meant to say. For for coreret me.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    You don't really need the YJ/AM synergies because r5 champs have enough attack to get the long timer.

If you have aspirations of 100% one day I would suggest trying to bring a utility champ for abomination or guilly. You could also try to take spiderman with your AA there. All that would make subsequent runs much easier.

If you don't want to take a utility champ, I would bring wolverine, red cyclops, and red magneto. You would get 2 attack, 2 crit, and 1 crit damage synergies.

Yes, I've decided to go with the Vulture, Miles Morales, and Venom synergy. +18% attack, and all the extra perks for Sparky. I would like to 100% it one day, but the first step is to clear it. I think I'll just end up using my 4/55 Hulk for Abomination when the time comes... but the bleed path Im royally screwed with. All my bleed immunes are mediocre at best. I'll worry about that when I get there lol

I've been doing test runs all morning and I was able to drop Red Hulk in 224 hits! Gonna push past OML and try to fight Electra with AA. I want to gauge whether or not he is worth bringing in with Sparky... Or just sub him out for another Synergy bonus for Sparky. I havnt quite decided yet.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    I disagree, AA is better then spark on any non- immune champ, with both at r5, in lol so go ahead and try on Elektra
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You do not need any attack synergies with a rank 5. Just boost up the other abilities. Hell take in heimdall and angela to give yourself a permanent fury buff along with vulture and AA.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Yes, I've decided to go with the Vulture, Miles Morales, and Venom synergy. +18% attack, and all the extra perks for Sparky. I would like to 100% it one day, but the first step is to clear it. I think I'll just end up using my 4/55 Hulk for Abomination when the time comes... but the bleed path Im royally screwed with. All my bleed immunes are mediocre at best. I'll worry about that when I get there lol

I've been doing test runs all morning and I was able to drop Red Hulk in 224 hits! Gonna push past OML and try to fight Electra with AA. I want to gauge whether or not he is worth bringing in with Sparky... Or just sub him out for another Synergy bonus for Sparky. I havnt quite decided yet.

You will want aa when you get to magic. Dont base his usefulness on elektra

I hear ya there. The only discouraging thing about AA is the limber... obviously parry/stun wont work for long here. As i stack toxins, does the ability accuracy reduction take away effects of limber?
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    You do not need any attack synergies with a rank 5. Just boost up the other abilities. Hell take in heimdall and angela to give yourself a permanent fury buff along with vulture and AA.

I am pretty sure i will end up using Sparky/AA with Vulture, Miles Morales, and Venom synergies. This synergy team REALLY beefs up Sparky and gives him a few extra perks. AA will also benefit from the 18% attack increase... which in turn will beef up his DoT's a bit.

Although the Heimdall and Angela synergy sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, i would have to sacrifice AA and someone else to put them in and i would need to fly solo with Sparky. Not quite sure if i want to do that.