**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Mordo mini?

I when in and did some work on him, then finished the fight to find out that he was at full health. And it took half of my health from before I started the fight. I was at 100% full health at the end (GRπŸ˜‰).

iw1paxpcr70k.png
5qxtj9unbunf.png

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What do you wanna say mate?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Time stone?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your connection was lost mid fight.
    I've had it before and it sucks
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237 β˜…
    What do you wanna say mate?

I think he want to say that he fought mordo with GR and got time out and after finishing match he got no point and mordo got full health
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269 β˜…
    I’ve had connection issues before and after and during fights, but is has ALWAYS accepted the fight once the connection error message goes away. Or it shuts down the game before the fight and I get to restart...this is the first time I’ve ever seen this :(
  • Thebgj01 wrote: Β»
    I’ve had connection issues before and after and during fights, but is has ALWAYS accepted the fight once the connection error message goes away. Or it shuts down the game before the fight and I get to restart...this is the first time I’ve ever seen this :(

But not the first time many of us have. Unfortunately, it is possible for your connection to drop in the middle of the fight and the server sees this and does what it is programmed to do when your connection drops, but your client doesn't notice and lets you keep fighting until the end of the fight so you don't see a network error, you just see the server treating you like you disconnected.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269 β˜…
    Thanks @DNA3000, that’s what happened :(
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2019
    I've tried logging in recently and haven't been able to connect so far. Odd it was working earlier. Is there a new update?
    Now it finally connects after a long login time. Then after getting my first arena match setup, has server problems. How odd. Kabam I do believe some compensation should be in the works. Especially considering the resources and time we are losing.