**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is an awakened 5* Star Lord worth maxing out?

SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Here are the 5* champions worth showing...

w85nxuu7udoc.png

Based on my current roster is he good enough to max out?

Also, I don't know much about LOL but would he be any good for that? Advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Sorry this isnt in strategy... I thought I would get the pulldown menu but I didn't.

Comments

• PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Yes and Yes.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    If you have the sig stones to burn then go for it. He doesn’t gain a lot from additional sig level as he gets higher.
    But yes, he is a really good champ for lol when awakened.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    You mean sigs or r5? Because I’d rather focus on Corvus
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    You mean sigs or r5? Because I’d rather focus on Corvus

I meant r5. The SL has a sig leve of 95.

I like corvus but he's good enough at rank 3 because I'm in an alliance that falls between silver 1 and gold 3 so hes good enough.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Ah. I thought you meant sigs. I wouldn’t rank him to 5. Unless you have resources going to waste. His power comes from high combos and you won’t gain a lot by taking him to r5 unless you are planning to take on lol and you don’t have the other champs to get to the necessary attack level.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Rank five Corvus and hope for rank down material for Karnak. Did u have to do cosmic and skill for Karnak? That’s crazy!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Rank up Groot.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100000% Not
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He is good. Definitely rank 4 worthy. Maybe rank 5. But there are better options. Also, why is your Karnak so high?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited February 2019
    I did it besides everyone saying not to, that R4 was enough.. smh, best decision i ever made

i soloed Ex X-23 with 400 hits and Ex Dr Strange with 330 hits with him, the only LOL fights i didnt use him were:

Agent venom
    Electro
    Guilhotine
    Abomination
    Magik
    Spiderman
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Karnak is definitely my favorite champ right now. He is rank 4 and had been a top champ of mine for a while. I run the lc suicide with willpower and the irf team (karnak medusa and black bolt) so he gets +25% attack. His sig ability reduces poison damage by 65% so lc heals him and I think its usually 88 healing, 27 damage for 88-27= 61 healing twice a second, so its 122 healing/second which is more than some OML. On top of that he has 600 bonus physical resistance making him extremely durable. When I didn't have a star lord I used him to take down 4 of the ROL enemies and still had 100% health left.
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    Rank five Corvus and hope for rank down material for Karnak. Did u have to do cosmic and skill for Karnak? That’s crazy!