**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

emergency maintenance

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't expect a mod answer, as it's about 6 am in Vancouver. Let's hope it comes up shortly, I guess.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    there going to nerf mordo after everyone grinded for him.
  • Maf1Maf1 Posts: 5
    Guys please get the game running again, as the officer is telling me he's gonna kick me if I don't place for aw defence within the next 2 minutes. Please hurry. Thanks.
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    Gargarita wrote: »
    i lost 2 champs in aw cuz of this "maintenance"...they will better give me some revives or units

wdpbibryrzy3.jpg

• TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited May 2017
    8 members of my BG alone were in the middle of fights so now we all are SOL in regards to health loss...only good thing is I am using Ultron..who started at full health.
  • I cannot wait to hear what bug that is screwing them caused this "emergency maintenance" while the plethora of bugs that are screwing us go unfixed! I <3 Kabam
  • smorganismsmorganism Posts: 13
    This is rubbish Kabam.

It's past midnight in Australia, and instead of being able to complete the AQ map and not fail the first day of AQ, we have to wait up to see if the game comes back online so that we don't waste our first run.

What a debacle.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Maf1 wrote: »
    Guys please get the game running again, as the officer is telling me he's gonna kick me if I don't place for aw defence within the next 2 minutes. Please hurry. Thanks.

Well that sucks.
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    It's down in China too,guess it's time to be a productive part of society again :)
  • Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    So what about the boosts used on AW while game is down (AGAIN). Middle of a fight and this happens.
    @Maf1 Tell your officer to bug off. There is nothing you can do if the game is down. This is not on you, It's on Kabam.
  • NemesisThantosNemesisThantos Posts: 9
    edited May 2017
    fdg

Well that sucks.

That is on you for waiting until the last minute...

No, it's not. The game is "expected" to be working, and you don't know if it is the "last minute". Stop with the negative ****.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    they wont nerf mordo that is one of their money makers just like they wont nerf magik, nightcrawler, md

• PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    So they're fixing evade bug ya?

And not a warning? It must be important
  • Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    All this "maintenance" yet nothing seem to get fixed. Nothing that matters anyway. How about putting a stop to the timer in AQ/AW when it happens and reimbursement of items (and sum) for you miscues. Think is only fair
  • AG3NT_47AG3NT_47 Posts: 5
    Well just when you thought that it couldn't get worse facing Dormammu with the double evade bug and the lag spikes
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    New mastery: insert coin here.

Ability: not having this mastery will leave you vulnerable to a 75% chance your game will crash during a fight costing half your life.

Cost: 10 carb cores per level, 10 levels, each level improves your chances to avoid crash by 7% .

When maxed you still have a 5% chance of crash
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    This would be a good time to throw us some AQ revives
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    :/:/ ...this...is a shame
  • Vdh2008 wrote: »

Well that sucks.

No, it's not. The game is "expected" to be working, and you don't know if it is the "last minute". Stop with the negative ****.

Why wait until hour 23 to place? Ridiculous
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    "We are currently expierencing a service disruption and are working hard to resolve this issue ASAP. We apoligize for the inconvenience."

30 minutes timer again??? :P

No, I don't want to be punished by it. Poor players will be rushed by their leaders again. We don't want that.
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Well that sucks.

Why wait until hour 23 to place? Ridiculous

IF he waited 23 hours to place, then yes, he deserves to be kicked. If I don't have the time to think out my placements, I just dump my champs in, and let the other officers and my leader rearrange them.
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    it works!
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    Yondu Bug