**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hi Kabam,

Can you change this message to say something else instead of "Please check your connection"? Clearly this is a problem with your server/netwok performance and not my home network. If it was a problem with my network I would be on the phone with my ISP more time than I can blink in a day. This is driving me mad, and I am sure other users as well.

Probably not needed to accommodate my request but below is some technical info:
    MangaFlow
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12.0.1
    MCOC v21.2
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s absolutely pointless posting here, but I have to do something with my time while I’m waiting for those **********connection issues to go away, and when they go away, I can do 3 fights in arena and then they’re back again.......accompanied with extreme lag, loading screens who are burnt into my eyes cuz I’ve seen them for so long......so yeah, sigh.
  • FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    Everyday all day!!!
    lge5yw2pdpl6.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its been getting quite bad over the past few days
    Another tiny fraction of the last hour:

sbvvw4ydrirj.png
    ikp9qfbnl0y5.png
    7ah2aqoioh9q.png
    hteyj09o2kc4.png
    ammh8vr4jnfr.png
    x0o4bmm5v4fl.png
    qaeow62vwmo5.png
    Another small selection from the last 15 minutes, it’s basically after every fight, after every time something ingame is tapped/clicked on.........

dpa3frzmk36v.png
    u3gv131hn5lr.png
    o483x6xapfwz.png
    q811n55xkyde.png
    ux8l8ucjz5o1.png
  • Whoa, what's going on with the servers again? This past week they have been as bad when the latest version came out. Didn't have a problem after you guys looked into and it seemed the servers were stable. These last 5 days have been terrible. It makes arena grinding which is already a chore take even longer, paranoia entering my war fights.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    You know if we’re gonna keep having this issue with people being stuck on loading screens especially during war/AQ maybe you should quit cutting our health in half every time it happens🤷‍♂️🙄
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Years and years have passed... and this is still the rank up situation EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    9a8tn4zxi7dk.jpg
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Please fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!

kaba--mmm
    When should you fix it!
    garbage server!!

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    The worst thing is that whenever I go to the crystal vault, it takes at least 2-3 minutes for the game to back running.
    Another thing is while opening crystals the game runs on like 1-2 fps which makes me crazy. Imagine this thing happening when your 5* crystal stops on a void only to understand that it had hanged and land on a Cyclops.
    Well I am just posting this to make kabam understand what happens when you are going through a stage of complete importance and then u loose your connection.

The worst thing that I have suffered is
    1. The game freezing when I am trying to open a 5*
    2. During a fight in Aw/Aq or tougher fights like Lol etc.
    Another thing is that last month whenever I used to open the game it used to begin with me in the crystal vault or in the store.
    And once had I opened the game with the same problem and I never went to the home page.
    The next day I understood that I had missed the daily calendar rewards for that day. Which led me loosing 500 5* shards
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Whenever I level up champs, it takes forever, but its understandable. Many people do this action at the same time around the country, and lots of stats, numbers, etc change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    You know it's not always on their end right? A lot of what you are saying can attributed to your phone and network.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Even if the game freezes when you open a 5*, you still get the 5* champ. It's not like the game just doesn't give it to you.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    uwuiwmlvsn01.png
    36bkeqg4kbyn.png
    f1f8hpvpmdjd.png
    wsntf4m4q0pr.png
    4bfsmx77bwof.png
    z9gw646wwzh3.png
    9xyr1yuhwj6l.png
    9lhpxwsmxh2m.png
    p95vizt0tydf.png
    iga2iadunvsz.png
    cq0ba8mu890r.png
    4hb2pkrpzrns.png
    239hknxtecgf.png
    rkpwjpat2pe4.png

It’s not me, it’s you...
    iPhone 8
    iOS 12.1.3
    Version 21.2
    WiFi only
    All game modes. Before fights, after fights, loading screens, item use, all of it.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    The servers partied too hard after that exhilarating super bowl last night. Yep, every 10 minutes or so I get lagged out as well. Makes for a wonderful stream for my viewers. RIP
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    How about fix the network issue during ALL parts of the game.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, while I had the same thing today leveling up both a r4 5* and a new 6*, the network issues are constant in all aspects of the game for quite a while now.

Really noticeable when doing an arena session when it happens every other fight.
    z5lno4yr01vt.jpg
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it's crazy kinda make you think twice before ranking anyone lol
    amxjuk3lq9ml.jpg
    Nothing wrong with my connection. Please check your connection Kabam.
This discussion has been closed.