**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Trophies as 2 stars

I think it would be a really cool idea to grant the summoner a 1 or 2 star version of the boss upon 100% the story chapter, such as Kang, Thanos, Maestro, and Collector. We all want to play around with these characters and as 1* or 2* we couldn't really beat anything with them. This would not impact the game at all but would create a bit of fun for a lot of players.

Comments

• KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    If the collector is a 2 star it would still mean instant KO.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    If the collector is a 2 star it would still mean instant KO.

Eh… they could always change it so it only does 100% HIS health without reduction
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    J0NisCOOL wrote: »
    I think it would be a really cool idea to grant the summoner a 1 or 2 star version of the boss upon 100% the story chapter, such as Kang, Thanos, Maestro, and Collector. We all want to play around with these characters and as 1* or 2* we couldn't really beat anything with them. This would not impact the game at all but would create a bit of fun for a lot of players.

It's actually a decent idea, though the Collector might be a bit of a problem, since he is already coded to instantly kill any champ once he gets to special 3... That is way too OP, to say the least.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Idk - maybe a 3 star of them, but they'd have to be nerfed. EVERYONE COULD GET A FREE 2 STAR THANOS FOR INFINITY WAR!
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Glad some of you like the idea, I obviously meant that all the characters would be brought down to a playable level and most of there special abilities toned down. For example, make a science variant of maestro and cosmic variant of collector and nerf those instead of the actual champ.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I actually like this idea
    Do any of these ideas ever get looked at by MCOC actually though hahaha
  • Good idea, time to phone up KABAM!
    PLEASE SHENRON, GRANT MY WISH

...sorry wrong franchise
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I agree. What's wrong with a 5k pi 2* collector?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I agree. What's wrong with a 5k pi 2* collector?

That it can insta-kill labyrinth bosses with his sp3