**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THESE TWO?

I AM AT SUMMMONER LVL 31 AND RECENTLY GOT MY FIRST TWO 5 STARS : ANGELA AND RONAN .IDK HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND I HAVE COMPLETED ACT

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1) which act you completed?
    2) TURN OFF CAPS
    3) Angela is pretty good for a start.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Angela is great. Ronan is ok
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ronan can stun lock, but I think he needs to be duped at high sig.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Batman1903 wrote: »
    I AM AT SUMMMONER LVL 31 AND RECENTLY GOT MY FIRST TWO 5 STARS : ANGELA AND RONAN .IDK HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND I HAVE COMPLETED ACT

Bro chill my first 5* was a Cyclops
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

SWEAR TO ME!!!!

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    But the twist in the plot is, I was lvl 22. And at lvl 31, I had a 5* killmonger and ghost Rider lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    But the twist in the plot is, I was lvl 22. And at lvl 31, I had a 5* killmonger and ghost Rider lol

Back in my day, I didnt get a 5* till level 50.

Yeah, a year ago that was unthinkable.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ACT 2 COMPLETED
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Stop yelling at me.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    so now my next question is that should i choose angela or ronan. ithink ronans stun would help me.whats ur opinion
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    so now my next question is that should i choose angela or ronan. ithink ronans stun would help me.whats ur opinion

Angela over Ronan if Ronan isn't duped.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Angela does tons of damage. One of my first five stars. Used the hell out of her
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Angela. No doubt about it.
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    ANGELA, ANGELA, ANGELA!
    Why is one guy even mentioning "If Ronan isn't duped" Dude Ronan sucks Angela crits for 4-5k at rank 3 alone.

Read her abilities. Then spam Special 1, Special 1 Special 1 Special 1 Special 1. She gains fury and crits for thousands, her heavy attack also has increased crit chance, it crits almost every time and does 6-7k at r3.
  • Infineight wrote: »

Bro chill my first 5* was a Cyclops

Same with me
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    Infineight wrote: »

Back in my day, I didnt get a 5* till level 50.

Man my second account is lv 13 almost 14 and by end of month will have first 5* Idk how