**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance

I am uncollected (if that’s important).
160k hero rating.
Playing monthly quests on master difficulty.
I have a lot of r4 4 stars and some decent 5 stars...

Looking for some progress in the game and hope to find a good alliance .
Thanks in advance !
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Hey, we're a 7 mil alliance pending between gold and silver atm. Looking to replace a few slackers to reach further goals. Map 4 in AQ and sometimes 5 or 3 if necessary. Hit me up @Line if interested "Per-Gunnar"
  • Options
    Hi, we r newly formed alliance. Looking for members. If u r interested HMU in game. My ign is Roronoa...Zoro
  • Options
    Looking to progress with a few new members! Silver at the moment, line required, participation in AQ/AW........ contact reaper of pain or tangogr! This is a great group, tightknit, work hard, enjoy each other!
  • Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill nicely. Let me know if you're interested. We're a fun/chill/active alliance. Running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days. AW when we can fit them in. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • Options
    We are bout 8 mil silver 1 almost gold 3 alliance. Mostly focused on aq running maps 543-543-443-433-433. Ign is immortal slayer or line app is jeepbarnes
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers.
    But I’ve already found one :)

Sincerely taktider