**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 4 Ultron?

Should I rank 4 my 5 star unduped ultron? I have a 5 star tech Awakening as well. Should I use it on him? I have a 5 * rank 4 duped starky alrwsdy. And an unduped 5 star rank 2 Star-Lord.

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Use it on Star-Lord. Ultron is ok but duped Star-Lord can do serious damage.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Use it on Star-Lord. Ultron is ok but duped Star-Lord can do serious damage.

Unless your really hurtin for immunities lol. But ultron is still decent altogether.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ultron is good enough at 3/45. Save it for Ghost or use it on Starlord.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Don't use a gem on Ultron, doesn't do much for him at all. Only take Ultron to r4 if you really need the immunities. His damage is kinda pathetic against bleed immune champs, and more of those are added every day. Still low even if they bleed.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    My r4 Ultron is why I want RTDs again.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I dig Ultron. One of my first 4-stars and carried me through months of the game. If I could land him as a 5-star I would be, as the pasty white British gambling addict says, "properly chuffed".

Star Lord is great, too, as long as you can maintain the combo meter.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Star Lord benfits the most from it and his damage monster if you are good at not getting hit.

Ultron is ok but subpar offensively and defensively and probably wouldn't take him past 3 unless you're desperate or in need of an immunity champ
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Tax wrote: »
    My r4 Ultron is why I want RTDs again.

What are rank ticket downs?