**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do grey boosts or class boosts work in other places aside from AW?

peasantpeasant Posts: 240
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Sorry guys, noob question but because there won't be wars in the next week is there any place I can use my expiring 1) combat regen boost, 2) invulnerability boost?

Also just in case others have this issue too, do class boosts work outside AW? I remember seeing testing that it doesn't work in EQ before.

Or is there anyway I can refund the loyalty spent?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No, they don't work anywhere else. And no, you probably can't get a refund even if you beg support. They'll just tell you that you should have used them.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There are three boosts exclusivley used in AW, 2 of which you mentioned and power start 1 being the third. The other boosts work in all areas of the game but % power class boosts are based on the enemies over all health pool so YMMV.

Only way you can get a refund is if you purchased the item by mistake. Search refund on the support site for more info.

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    No, they don't work anywhere else. And no, you probably can't get a refund even if you beg support. They'll just tell you that you should have used them.

ok too bad..

I hope they will update the description on the boosts on where they can be used
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    There are three boosts exclusivley used in AW, 2 of which you mentioned and power start 1 being the third. The other boosts work in all areas of the game but % power class boosts are based on the enemies over all health pool so YMMV.

Only way you can get a refund is if you purchased the item by mistake. Search refund on the support site for more info.

Ooh ok. So the other grey boosts (not the three you mentioned), can work outside AW?

That is good information. Thank you guys
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    peasant wrote: »

ok too bad..

I hope they will update the description on the boosts on where they can be used
    The descriptions are correct...if they are exclusive to AW they say so.

• There is only 1 other grey Boost that is not exclusive to AW. The “reduced damage from SP3). Not sure why Kabam made it the same color as the AW-only boosts, I can see how people would confuse them until they become familiar with them.