**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thought I’d try my hand at Tier Lists

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
About an hour later, voila!
m2ujtsii8tok.jpeg

Feel free to give feedback, what should I do format-wise to improve it, who should be higher or lower, things of that nature. Thanks and enjoy! 😘

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I like the soccer ball for synergies.

Mephisto is only good? He's at least awesome. Power gain from his aura is insane and the new synergies makes him lethal. His soul entrapment disables all node buffs that trigger once, for the rest of the fight. That's enormous utility.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Why is vtd god tier instead of cap iw?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Because I loooove VTD. Also because cap needs his synergies, high sig etc to be godly.
    edited February 2019
    Hmmm, move mephisto up? I’ll probably add the synergy icon in if I do, but seems logical.

Also thanks about the soccer balls. My favorite part..... besides a joke reference somewhere on there.......
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Rhulk is definitely awesome. With 10 heat charges you hit +180% physical damage for every hit. Sig gives great sustainability. He has some cool synergies with Domino and Masacre.

Why is Thor on the same level as Carnage and Proxima Midnight? He isn't that great anymore.

Iceman is Demi-God. That's a no-brainer.

SW is still good but hasn't been god tier since the 12.0 nerf.

Daring move, down ranking Blade to Demi-God.

I would switch Quake with Void.

Kingpin is good. Hits hard, rage mechanic, some utility with sp1. Good synergies too.

Hood and Dorm are great, but not on par with Ghost Rider.
  • MrSinister_34MrSinister_34 Posts: 46
    edited February 2019
    Voodoo needs to move up to god, and ghost rider needs to be demigod or god, imo.
    edited February 2019
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Because I loooove VTD. Also because cap needs his synergies, high sig etc to be godly.

Fair enough on cap. Can u elaborate on what makes vtd so good? I literally know nothing about him lol
    You can customize his buffs and at the end of the ramp up, a special 2 against say an IMIW can go for some absolutely insane numbers, crazy utility depending on which buffs you bank, get something like 3 power gain, 1 or 2 regen and the rest fury and crit—cycle sp 3’s and there’s nothing that won’t go down.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Cyclops (Effective)

You win the day.
    Hamin wrote: »
    Cyclops (Effective)

You win the day.

Hey, you noticed 😂😂😂
  • You are missing grandmaster.
  • *taskmaster
    Dang! Making Blade demigod was gutsy!

Lol, yeah, but no one has said “no he’s god tier,” so it might fit....
    edited February 2019
    *taskmaster

Shoot

Edit: fixed it on the original doc. He’s in great with dupe needed.
  • IMO heimdall should be demigod tier. His true makes fights against auto blockers and evaders easy
    Will43 wrote: »
    IMO heimdall should be demigod tier. His true makes fights against auto blockers and evaders easy

I was debating moving him to awesome.... it seems it’s not a common sentient, though. He hits like his sword-bifrost summoner is made of plastic. Excellent utility though.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Korg is meh?
    Korg is meh?

For offense. Low base attack and the most exciting thing he does on offense is a special 2 with an armor break on. Not quite a Medusa special 2 with armor shattered if you know what I mean. He’s a defensive champ.

Unless you’ve got some exciting footage of Korg vs winter soldier, always happy to learn.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Daredevil and venom pool are trash?! You clearly haven’t used some of these champs and where to properly place them. Venom pool is decent, has use, and decent damage output. Daredevil classic is great actually with evade and stun.
  • ]

I was debating moving him to awesome.... it seems it’s not a common sentient, though. He hits like his sword-bifrost summoner is made of plastic. Excellent utility though.

The trick is to stack his furies then he hits pretty hard
    Daredevil classic is generally outpaced by dd Netflix with the current utility of armor break (stops phase, reverb, etc) and what he used to do best (auto evade projectiles/specials) now falls to sparky. That’s why I put him in trash— he’s redundant in the two places he could be used.

As for venompool, you’re totally right, have never used him, that’s why I put the list on the forums: to get feedback and revise accordingly.

@Austin555555
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I think as a min. Tier list needs to separate between offense and defense. Those who can do both (eg. Domino) will be rated higher ... I am still quite surprised no skill made it to God tier according to your list. Blade should've been with synergy.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Winter Soldier got Thanos finger snapped here too?
    Kennado wrote: »
    Winter Soldier got Thanos finger snapped here too?

Labyrinth ultron did too
    Lab ultron I probably won’t include because if you’ve 100%ed Lab you don’t need a tier list, winter soldier, though, I missed. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, @PaytoPlay this list is only for offense, eg questing, war attack, etc, that way putting Korg in demigod doesn’t make a new player say, “Hey, I’m gonna rank this guy up and destroy act 4!”
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Korg is meh?

For offense. Low base attack and the most exciting thing he does on offense is a special 2 with an armor break on. Not quite a Medusa special 2 with armor shattered if you know what I mean. He’s a defensive champ.

Unless you’ve got some exciting footage of Korg vs winter soldier, always happy to learn.

I used my 3/45 against rol WS, with ghulk, thor rags, heimdall and hela for synergy(last 2 aren't that important).

What i did was get to 3 bars, then parry twice then fire off the sp3, 15 crowd excitement, heavy for extended armor break(ghulk synergy) and get to an sp2 or repeat. I can't remember how many hits it took but his damage was quite good, and actually he only needs ghulk synergy.

Plus sp3 tanking(sort of) and debuff shrugging is pretty useful on offense like against poison nodes, AoN
    Well, I played it somewhat by feel, asking myself how I’d feel if I pulled someone in a specific tier. The adjective I came up with generally corresponded to where the champ was put.

I didn’t add in all of the nuances of the game like use crossbones for spiked armor and juggernaut for Emma Frost, etc, because that info is very hard to present in a spreadsheet. However, I did take the champion’s nuances into account when creating the list. Example: DD Netflix. He is in good tier because of the relavance of armor break in the current meta, as well as his ability to counter invisibility—which will stay relevant as invisible woman is being added this year.

But hey, again, let me know how I could include nuances etc. @UmbertoDelRio
    Korg is meh?

I used my 3/45 against rol WS, with ghulk, thor rags, heimdall and hela for synergy(last 2 aren't that important).

What i did was get to 3 bars, then parry twice then fire off the sp3, 15 crowd excitement, heavy for extended armor break(ghulk synergy) and get to an sp2 or repeat. I can't remember how many hits it took but his damage was quite good, and actually he only needs ghulk synergy.

Plus sp3 tanking(sort of) and debuff shrugging is pretty useful on offense like against poison nodes, AoN

Cool! I’ll keep that in mind. Probably try out my own Korg as well. 👍🏼