**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Brawl is the worst..

Getting pretty tired of unstoppable altogether to be honest, but that node is just not fun.

Comments

• It's a shame because I've been enjoying a lot of what Kabam have given us recently.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Getting pretty tired of unstoppable altogether to be honest, but that node is just not fun.
    I just love being able to attack the opponent for half the fight whilst try to bait specials so I don’t push to an sp3

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    edited February 2019
    I hope they don't see our venting/complaints/frustrations with the node as a sign to experiment with the Brawl node some more..
    Such as:
    Killmonger, Hyperion, Thing, or Korg with
    Brawl and a rage node. Brawl and Unstoppable under 25%.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I had Killmonger in brawl in trials today, and used KM right back at it. Worked perfectly!
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Brawl is bad. Needs longer intervals.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Kaladin_ wrote: »
    Brawl is bad. Needs longer intervals.

I want to also b!$%* about Hyperion with brawl/oscillate. When he gets the armor up for 15 seconds, guess what, he goes completely defensive. it is impossible (that I know of) to bait a special during that time. So, you guessed it, he has power gain to an sp3 straight to your ko, and that happens before you can do anything to mitigate. Nothing you can do about it. AND what about gambler's fate?. I have degen on top of it, or bleed, or poison. AWSOME!! Oh, but you might say, use Iceman. Well, I didn't bring one because my team was busy trying to account for all the other BS that I might encounter. And even if I did, as Karnage states that you bait and dodge unstoppable the rest of the time, dealing no damage. A true laugh I tell ya, the Devs must be rolf. I posted before here about how there are too many things that can stack up to completely screw you in a fight (the ridiculously stacked RNG, and other timers, limits, etc) in trials on a couple days, and in particular, the last culmination day, AND you can not possibly prepare a team to deal with all of the possibilities.

Last, since you are locked in to one try, there is no recourse, but to take the absolute BS setup against you with using a lot of revives or just quit out without a subsequent try. What a great time!!

Again I agree, the 30 minutes boosts are also insufficient. It just adds to the stress.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Wait, is there no counter to Unstoppable in this game?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Wait, is there no counter to Unstoppable in this game?
    If unstoppable it's a buff then yes we have Cap IW but when unstoppable it's a passive efect there is no counter you just deal with it
  • My biggest issue is that the timer for the next brawl begins right when the defender goes unstoppable. So there's no time in between. This is a big reason i hate some nodes now. They should let the unstoppable play out and then let the timer start for the next one
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Parry, two hits, parry, two hits, unstoppable over. I had trouble with this node combo initially, but after a while it became fairly easy. It’s just a different style of fight. I will say that it is rather boring. Oscillate armor kicks in and they just sit there, so I just sit there. Then, unstoppable parry method begins again.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    I got hyperion in crawl on todays trials. Was very easy with ghost.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I know this thread is old but better than starting a new one...

The Brawl node on the SoP Rogue fight is a joke. It states that both champions become unstoppable, but that’s not what happens. What happens is the word unstoppable appears for both champs, but you can guarantee it just gives the AI champ a license to beat you down. No matter when/how/whatever type of attack I use, it’s always interrupted by the AI champ who then cannot be stopped.

Maybe that is how it is intended to work, but that’s not what the node explains.

Anyway, I’m not wasting anymore time on that fight. Congrats to all that mastered it 👍
  • I know this thread is old but better than starting a new one...

The Brawl node on the SoP Rogue fight is a joke. It states that both champions become unstoppable, but that’s not what happens. What happens is the word unstoppable appears for both champs, but you can guarantee it just gives the AI champ a license to beat you down. No matter when/how/whatever type of attack I use, it’s always interrupted by the AI champ who then cannot be stopped.

Maybe that is how it is intended to work, but that’s not what the node explains.

Anyway, I’m not wasting anymore time on that fight. Congrats to all that mastered it 👍

Who were you using? Each time I ran it both rogue and I were unstoppable unless a slow effect was in place. She just hits like a truck when you guys are acting like puppets slapping each other
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Who were you using? Each time I ran it both rogue and I were unstoppable unless a slow effect was in place. She just hits like a truck when you guys are acting like puppets slapping each other
    Tried with several. Tried both Spidergwen and She Hulk, but can’t get an Sp1 thrown before she’s attacking.

Yes she hits like a truck. What I also don’t understand is I’ve seen screenshots of fights which have been won, and they’ve been hit 39 times, using Dragon Man. How on earth has someone taken 39 hits from that Rogue and not been killed?!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Tried with several. Tried both Spidergwen and She Hulk, but can’t get an Sp1 thrown before she’s attacking.

Yes she hits like a truck. What I also don’t understand is I’ve seen screenshots of fights which have been won, and they’ve been hit 39 times, using Dragon Man. How on earth has someone taken 39 hits from that Rogue and not been killed?!
    Drango hav a helling ability
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You don’t need a slow champ to do this fight. Champions with power gain like ghost, Hyperion, vision Aarkus are all great options you can solo with, throwing sp3 to make space for yourself.

I’ve soloed with prof X, spider Gwen, ghost. I’ve seen she hulk, black Panther classic, I hulk, tigra all do it. Most champs can do it if you play well
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

You don’t need a slow champ to do this fight. Champions with power gain like ghost, Hyperion, vision Aarkus are all great options you can solo with, throwing sp3 to make space for yourself.

I’ve soloed with prof X, spider Gwen, ghost. I’ve seen she hulk, black Panther classic, I hulk, tigra all do it. Most champs can do it if you play well

Even Shang chi can do it he can remove the unstoppable thought