**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.2.4 Dr Strange

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
How in the hell do you beat him?
I'm trying to become uncollected on my second account and he's unreal.
Buffet that regens 7k a time and masochism that regens 3.5k a time and 20% increased abilities

I've only got 1 5/50 which is KM.
I've got him to around 50% with a 4/40 AA but he then just refuses specials and power gains to S3.
Next fight he regens right back to 100% because AA won't proc a bleed to get neurotoxins.
Evade=regen
Parry=regen
Bleed=regen
Poison=regen

Sentinel has heal block but doesn't hit hard enough at 4/40
Imiw heal block on S1 just wouldn't trigger and when it does it counts as a debuff and guess what!? Regen.

I have no idea how I ever did this on my main account

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I would think a duped, high sig-level Void should be able to take him on fairly successfully. Get some debuffs going and that regen should eventually be reversed.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    If you can stack enough bleeds with AA, Masochism won't proc. But you need to keep as many bleeds on as possible
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I would think a duped, high sig-level Void should be able to take him on fairly successfully. Get some debuffs going and that regen should eventually be reversed.

I don't have a high level duped void, I don't have a Void of any description.
    I already said my only 5/50 is KM
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Take the path with colossus. It’s much easier and you will be able to beat it
    Hamin wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

This may be your problem.

You're playing content you're not supposed to beat at your current stage in the game.

Take solace, though. The Collector would send you into an uncontrollable rage if you got to him.
    1 5/50 just isn't enough for Uncollected.

I still haven't explored 5.2 on my main 780k rated account because the collector was such a pain in the ass.
    This game sucks in that you can only get through some content of you have certain champs.

Would 4/40 Blade with 3* mephisto stop the regen from danger sense against mystics?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AA is really the best option honestly. You just have to try and time his debuffs out. Once you get neuros on him he won’t trigger buffet or masochism.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

I beg to differ. The punisher on that path cost me more revives than the buffet maso magik.....
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

I beg to differ. The punisher on that path cost me more revives than the buffet maso magik.....

Sparky was my savior on that fight.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Your best bet may be going with a power control champ. With Masochism & Buffet nodes, I think I opted to out-damage the regens and not allow the defender to get to sp3.
    Trying to time both nodes is tough, so I either used a champ that put out a ton of damaging debuffs, or timed the buffet node, parried, and then placed a debuff/power drain.
    Having said that, rolling with only 1 5/50 champ will make that content really tough. It’s possible to clear it, but it will take some skill or some units. Even having a single 5* 3/45 on my roster made a tremendous difference over the 5/50 4* champs I initially tried to clear 5.2.4 with. Good luck, but don’t stress too much to clear that. Build your roster a bit. It’s part of the fun of the game.
  • Find a different path of 5.2.4? Do you have Sabretooth?

Blade? Ghost Rider? Mephisto? And sparky?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

You're playing content you're not supposed to beat at your current stage in the game.

Take solace, though. The Collector would send you into an uncontrollable rage if you got to him.

You don’t need a 5/50 for uncollected, hell I did it with a team of 4/40s. @The_One I wouldn’t take the DS path, that’s arguably the hardest path. Take the Deadpool path on the far left.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Dormammu if you got one.

He will gain no power and then you can power lock him.

That’s who I used anyway.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237

I still haven't explored 5.2 on my main 780k rated account because the collector was such a pain in the ass.
    This game sucks in that you can only get through some content of you have certain champs.

Would 4/40 Blade with 3* mephisto stop the regen from danger sense against mystics?

Blade can work I did that path one time with blade and next time magik both works but if you are trying to be uncollected I'll recommend you taking different path
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

I went through magik with archangel first clear.....

*pats self on back*

I went through magik with archangel first clear.....

*pats self on back*

I didn’t use a single revive and this quest while I fought in my first attempt. Was quite lucky not needing to do so
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    If ur trying to become uncollected itd be better to take the deadpool and colossus path
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Any champs with heal block can do it. Yondu always 100% his sp1 heal block for 20 seconds
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Hawkeye? Gives you damage over time and no worry about sp3. Don't remember the nodes now though
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I used 5* r3 gulk. Parry to proc maso, then heal block. His heal block is fairly long enough.
    You can do the same with yondu
    I think I'm going to have to try a different path.
    I don't have any of those champs your all mentioning
    Remember I need bleed immune for the caltrops storm boss.

5/50 KM
    4/40 imiw, sentinel, blade, cap ww2, x-23

2/35 Yondu, beast, rogue, gambit

Those are the champs I have above 3/30
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Sentinel vs storm should be good. He has the immunity plus if duped he will get analysis quickly against mutants
    SandeepS wrote: »
    Sentinel vs storm should be good. He has the immunity plus if duped he will get analysis quickly against mutants

Only down side is role reversal really
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I think I'm going to have to try a different path.
    I don't have any of those champs your all mentioning
    Remember I need bleed immune for the caltrops storm boss.

5/50 KM
    4/40 imiw, sentinel, blade, cap ww2, x-23

2/35 Yondu, beast, rogue, gambit

Those are the champs I have above 3/30

For that Dr. Strange, I'd definitely use Killmonger from your current roster. Stick to L2's to gain indestructible charges in case he gets to an L3. Keep the damage up and the bleed should overcome the regen during the cooldown periods for buffet and masochism.

Eventually, you'll get a lot of bleed "charges" on the enemy. When he's about halfway done, fire off an L3 (make sure masochism is on cooldown) and he'll likely bleed out the rest of the way.