**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Session crystal.

GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
I’m do like it rng base but when ther is 1k tier2 aplha shard in ther and that u get most of the time getting so frustrating and u playing 1 much aka 12 war just to get 3k shard I’m gold1 that hurt and won’t not to play anymore. It suck it is 1 and 2 and 3k in make it so it is alest 5k shard.

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    I’m do like it rng base but when ther is 1k tier2 aplha shard in ther and that u get most of the time getting so frustrating and u playing 1 much aka 12 war just to get 3k shard I’m gold1 that hurt and won’t not to play anymore. It suck it is 1 and 2 and 3k in make it so it is alest 5k shard.

please don't speak in binary ?
    are you asking for greater season rewards
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

First of all I’m don’t wont to play 12 war streak then go one and pull 1k tier2 aplha so yea I’m do won’t them to get better. Alest 5k from 1 cystal I’m got so many time 3k now that just gets anyoing

And 2 things don’t be rude I’m not the best to English.
    Even uc giv u more tier2 aplha for less works. It that my issue. Giv lees reward from gold1 that uc mode
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited February 2019
    wasn't trying to be rude it was quite hard to understand what you were trying to say. I agree with you slogging the whole month for 1500 shards in war as a gold 3 seems relatively small compared to how quickly from eq / side events that they can be earned.
    not saying top alliances don't earn/ deserve the rewards but I think the gap between the top and silver/gold rewards for progression is a little too big.
    wasn't trying to be rude it was quite hard to understand what you were trying to say. I agree with you slogging the whole month for 1500 shards in war as a gold 3 seems relatively small compared to how quickly from eq / side events that they can be earned.
    not saying top alliances don't earn/ deserve the rewards but I think the gap between the top and silver/gold rewards for progression is a little too big.

It is fine sry I’m wher a bit frustrating befor
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited February 2019

Please don't be a douche !!!! Clearly English is not gamers first language.

Going 12 wars an olny getting 1k t2a out of each crystal is rough. Some seasons you get luck with them an others you don't. If t2a is your main goal then perhaps switch to an ally that's put aq as a priority. Only running 2 or 3 days of map 6 a week get you 8k t2a from rank rewards
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Please don't be a douche !!!! Clearly English is not gamers first language.

Going 12 wars an olny getting 1k t2a out of each crystal is rough. Some seasons you get luck with them an others you don't. If t2a is your main goal then perhaps switch to an ally that's put aq as a priority. Only running 2 or 3 days of map 6 a week get you 8k t2a from rank rewards
    Don’t hav time for that much AQ. If I’m had I’m wuldt hav Ben in a gold1 either but plat1.