**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam, make a PC version of this great game !!

A lot of Marvel fans has dream about a Marvel fighting game on PC for a very long time ago . This would be a great deal, I will buy the it as any cost .

Comments

• Swat69Swat69 Posts: 4
    edited February 2019
    I can pay $60 for a DLC on steam, but I can't even pay $1 on IOS because I don't have a Visa . Make a PC version on Steam, allow all Kabam ID . Please please please Kabam . Also, it's very rare to be lag while using PC, cuz PC don't need unstable wifi .
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    According to some stuff floating around last week, there is an arcade version rolling out soon at Dave and Busters. That might get ported to PC at some point.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    According to some stuff floating around last week, there is an arcade version rolling out soon at Dave and Busters. That might get ported to PC at some point.

I hope not.

The cheating is bad enough on only 2 platforms... adding a PC version will open the floodgates.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Swat69 wrote: »
    A lot of Marvel fans has dream about a Marvel fighting game on PC for a very long time ago . This would be a great deal, I will buy the it as any cost .

If you want to play it on computer at any cost, buy chromebook that have native support of play store and game on.

Just check with support that what they said 2 years ago still holds true and that they still find it ok to play that way.
  • We're glad to hear you enjoy the game so much that you're interested in it seeing more platforms! However, at this time we don't have plans to move beyond mobile.
This discussion has been closed.