**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This past war season

I thought there was going to be a delay with rewards due to some alliances getting extra points for wins or something like that. So did this get resolved that quick? I haven’t read or heard anything since.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Kabam Miike said that they had it basically cleaned up before the last AW took place and didn't expect much, if any, delay in rewards.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    They are not going to do anything. My alliance was 103 gold 2 when the season ended and still gold 103 after the rewards was given. Sad.....
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    They are not going to do anything. My alliance was 103 gold 2 when the season ended and still gold 103 after the rewards was given. Sad.....

Possible that your alliance didn't see any changes or that the changes had been made before you checked.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Maybe so but they shouldn't of said they will correct the issue after the season end. got me waiting for winter and it's 70 degrees.
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    Maybe so but they shouldn't of said they will correct the issue after the season end. got me waiting for winter and it's 70 degrees.

Kabam Miike said they had it mostly done before season ended and likely wouldn't need to make many, if any, changes after the season ended.