**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Android: Trial of the Alchemist - Feb 6 remake

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
So just logged on to check ... all previous trials are gone now .. but no new one for us Android users ?

Is there any news, eta, etc for this? When is it expected to show up ?

Comments

• Dr_jimmy94Dr_jimmy94 Posts: 7
    Android players wasn't able to play the 1st run cause it wasn't available due to update issue.. and later information given by mods that we will get one more run in the end of event.. but now in game mail says today is the last day of trials.. so are we still getting that missing day or not..??
  • Dr_jimmy94Dr_jimmy94 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any information on this plz..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Yes your wuld then 6
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    There is one set of trials for android users today (06 Feb). One entry per difficulty.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I am curious if we update, will we still be able to still do the extra trial Android users are given today?
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    It might be embedded with the new version of the game but since it's not released yet we don't get to play the trials
  • Same, its not running for me either
  • Hey All,

It will run at 12pm PST (approximately 2 hours from now).
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    + 1, pretty lame once again
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Do we need to get the update first though @Kabam Miike? Because nobody will be able to access it otherwise...
  • Keys_SpideyKeys_Spidey Posts: 6
    Of course the game is down for emergency maintenance
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    edited February 2019
    Hey All,

apple users will be able to complete these trials too?
    Becouse I can complete master trial without boosts with my team, and if apple users can too, then they will get the double rewards. And 700 5* shards are a lot
    @Kabam Miike please give us an answer

Thanks in advance
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited February 2019
    Absolutely not @PlanetSaturn . This is a makeup for Android users as we got locked out of the 1st run at the Trials due to the update debacle. iOS users were able to play it. So they already got a shot at what we're waiting to do.
  • Coincidentally, Android users are once again stuck waiting for the update. Thanks Google Play. Great work...
    Absolutely not @PlanetSaturn . This is a makeup for Android users as we got locked out of the 1st run at the Trials due to the update debacle. iOS users were able to play it. So you already got a shot at what we're waiting to do.

I am an Android User only. What about the summoners that they have both android and apple devices? Will they be able to complete trials again?
  • SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    Hey All,

So where is the new update? Do we not get the update until the trial rerun ends?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    SSGNick556 wrote: »
    Hey All,

So where is the new update? Do we not get the update until the trial rerun ends?

Kabam dropped the ball on the Android release again.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Hey All,

If you would have read the initial post on when it would be running, you would know what times it would start running. I'm CT and will get it at 2pm....
  • SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    Unyonface wrote: »
    Hey All,

If you would have read the initial post on when it would be running, you would know what times it would start running. I'm CT and will get it at 2pm....

I did read it! And I'm referring to the update and the trials rerun! There's no clarification or specifics. I'll ensure to spell it out for you specifically so you know what I'm saying. Is the Android update not out yet because the the trials rerun is tied to the old update or will the android update be out prior and do we need to update to run said trial?
  • @PlanetSaturn - I misworded that and reworded it in the edit. You managed to quote me before the edit went live, lol. I meant to say 'They' where I put 'you' as after I posted it I made a guess that you were an Android user concerned they would get a boost.

As to what you said afterwards about multidevice users, if they signed in with iOS and played the Trials on the 1st run. Theoretically, it shouldn't show up today on their Android device. It should be logged that they played it. Theoretically anyway. Cannot say that definitively though. So my apologies for the miswording there. It came out wrong the 1st run. Whoops.
    @PlanetSaturn - I misworded that and reworded it in the edit. You managed to quote me before the edit went live, lol. I meant to say 'They' where I put 'you' as after I posted it I made a guess that you were an Android user concerned they would get a boost.

As to what you said afterwards about multidevice users, if they signed in with iOS and played the Trials on the 1st run. Theoretically, it shouldn't show up today on their Android device. It should be logged that they played it. Theoretically anyway. Cannot say that definitively though. So my apologies for the miswording there. It came out wrong the 1st run. Whoops.

No worries @SiriusBreak . Kabam doesn't know the word 'Theoratically' lol
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Just got back from google play support and they say to check with the developers, so will we have a remake from the remake?
    Or will you just dismiss this?
  • Rodstein wrote: »
    Just got back from google play support and they say to check with the developers, so will we have a remake from the remake?

Probably a re-remake @Rodstein
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Absolutely not @PlanetSaturn . This is a makeup for Android users as we got locked out of the 1st run at the Trials due to the update debacle. iOS users were able to play it. So they already got a shot at what we're waiting to do.

There are many people who have both Apple & Android devices.

They just have to log into their Android, and, play it again.

There is nothing stopping them from not playing it, just need a Android, that is it, they will get more rewards for doing it.
  • Rodstein wrote: »

You do not have to update to take part in the make up Trial.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Good to know that @Kabam Miike
    Rodstein wrote: »

so you can't answer in my simple question?
    Thanks! This is why android users shouldn't download this 'game'
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    I cant even login. It asks me to update to access the game
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Rodstein wrote: »

yes we do, here it says I need the update to play

0x1a89injbt7.jpg