**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Feb. 6 [Merged Threads]

Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Down within minutes of update? A new record?
I got disconnected and now it won’t connect

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Glad they fixed the connection issues with the new update
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    What update? Its not available for android again
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Glad they fixed the connection issues with the new update

he being sarcastic.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    They've gotta just be trolling us at this point, right?
  • There’s been emergency maintenance; calm down peeps
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    The update is a joke. It did not fixed the connectivity issue. I still get "problems connecting to network" . Totally ridiculous! So happy to be F2P player now. I won't spend any dime with this company.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I used a 30% boost I'd been saving for months to get through act 5. Fighting King Groot in 5.3.5 and game goes down.

Can I get that boost back?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    There’s been emergency maintenance; calm down peeps

Emergencies are the time to keep calm. Good advice
  • Hi all!

The Contest is currently down for Emergency Maintenance. The Team is aware and is working to investigate the cause, and return you to the Contest as soon as possible.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    I used a 30% boost I'd been saving for months to get through act 5. Fighting King Groot in 5.3.5 and game goes down.

Can I get that boost back?

Can you tell us what device you were using, what mode you were in, what nodes were active, how your pet feels about it, what type of pet you even have, whether you call your grandfather grandpa or pop pop...
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    How come Seatin can keep playing if the game is down for emergency maintenance? =)
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Do you have a dedicated server for MCOC youtubers? Seems strange they are the only ones who can get in during emergency maintenance....
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Maybe there really is a Whale Server
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    I swear... I took off like a year and a half after Strange was nerfed... coming back to the same old connection issues. It baffles me that this company is still in business. They still can't figure out these issues.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    How am I playing right now? To nervous to do anything
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    dx4mtot1yx5y.jpeg
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

The Contest is currently down for Emergency Maintenance. The Team is aware and is working to investigate the cause, and return you to the Contest as soon as possible.

I just want to ask you one question!Do you even test your updates before releasing them? Because i think that you don't.
This discussion has been closed.