**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic champs buff

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 โ˜…โ˜…
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I was hoping Mystic champs would be the next to get buffs. Science already has very good champs now. LC and RH got buffed too. Rather than Spidergwen and SheHulk, champs like Janr Foster or UC or Juggernaut or IronFist etc. needed buffs.

Please kabam, make mystic class great again ๐Ÿ˜.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I have many mystic catalysts rotting in my inventory, I'd definitely appreciate some buffs
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    buff Loki please ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Diablo and Loki need it the most
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 โ˜…โ˜…
    Loki has his uses, Juggernaut, Foster and Unst Colossus have none, if they reworked Colossus and Unst Colossus together, but have one have unstoppable and the ofher have organic steel or a reworked sig ability that would be fine. But Juggernaut, Foster and even Iron Fist are leagues behind Loki.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Juggernaut awakened is a great counter to autoblock champs. As long as he is unstoppable he can't be parried
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 โ˜…โ˜…
    Dshu wrote: ยป
    Juggernaut awakened is a great counter to autoblock champs. As long as he is unstoppable he can't be parried

Iโ€™m not sure about that one, he has nowhere close to the raw stopping power to put down any high health pool autoblockers.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd prefer mutant to be next, magneto, dpxf and colossus