**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THESE TWO?

I AM AT SUMMMONER LVL 31 AND RECENTLY GOT MY FIRST TWO 5 STARS : ANGELA AND RONAN .IDK HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND I HAVE COMPLETED ACT

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1) which act you completed?
    2) TURN OFF CAPS
    3) Angela is pretty good for a start.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Angela is great. Ronan is ok
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ronan can stun lock, but I think he needs to be duped at high sig.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Batman1903 wrote: »
    I AM AT SUMMMONER LVL 31 AND RECENTLY GOT MY FIRST TWO 5 STARS : ANGELA AND RONAN .IDK HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND I HAVE COMPLETED ACT

Bro chill my first 5* was a Cyclops
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

SWEAR TO ME!!!!

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    But the twist in the plot is, I was lvl 22. And at lvl 31, I had a 5* killmonger and ghost Rider lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    But the twist in the plot is, I was lvl 22. And at lvl 31, I had a 5* killmonger and ghost Rider lol

Back in my day, I didnt get a 5* till level 50.

Yeah, a year ago that was unthinkable.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ACT 2 COMPLETED
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Stop yelling at me.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    so now my next question is that should i choose angela or ronan. ithink ronans stun would help me.whats ur opinion
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    so now my next question is that should i choose angela or ronan. ithink ronans stun would help me.whats ur opinion

Angela over Ronan if Ronan isn't duped.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Angela does tons of damage. One of my first five stars. Used the hell out of her
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Angela. No doubt about it.
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    ANGELA, ANGELA, ANGELA!
    Why is one guy even mentioning "If Ronan isn't duped" Dude Ronan sucks Angela crits for 4-5k at rank 3 alone.

Read her abilities. Then spam Special 1, Special 1 Special 1 Special 1 Special 1. She gains fury and crits for thousands, her heavy attack also has increased crit chance, it crits almost every time and does 6-7k at r3.
  • Infineight wrote: »

Bro chill my first 5* was a Cyclops

Same with me
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    Infineight wrote: »

Back in my day, I didnt get a 5* till level 50.

Man my second account is lv 13 almost 14 and by end of month will have first 5* Idk how