**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.3

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So I’m just finishing up act 5.3 100%, do you need one key ever time you pass through a gate? There’s one chapter where you need to travel the same path 3 times, using 3 keys but I can only get 2 more keys. Am I screwed? Is there no way I can get another mutant key? Wtf?

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I literally can’t 100% act 5.3!!! @Kabam Miike
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Did u go down a path and finish it twice? That would burn a key, if not you should have enough keys to clear. If I remember correctly, some keys carry over from one to the next so u may need to finish in order
    I went every path once. I'll be really pissed if I can't do act 5 100% because of this
    Did u go down a path and finish it twice? That would burn a key, if not you should have enough keys to clear. If I remember correctly, some keys carry over from one to the next so u may need to finish in order

So If I accidentally did this you are saying that It's impossible for me to reach elders bane? If that's the case I'm really pissed right now. COME ON
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Each of the keys should unlock their gate permanently. Going down a path twice should only cost 1 key total.

If you've fully completed everything you can in all 6 chapters of 5.3, but have no keys left to do what is left, file a support ticket. Be sure to have completed every path you have keys for first.

There may be a bug that causes gates to reappear on completed paths. In that case, they may grant you keys after checking that. That happened to me while farming after reaching 100%, but when I told them about it, they gave me 5 of each key to unblock me.
    So if i need to travel a gate 3 times and have one key, the first time I run through it it will permanently unlock the path? I went to another chapter I had already 100% and tried to go through a path that I'd already been through and it took another key to pass through.
  • I had an emergency awhile back and had to quit playing a path in act 5..... so I lost my science key. I’ve gone through every path and boss again to try and find another science key but can’t find one anywhere in act 5 chapter 3.1. This is ridiculous. So this means I can’t finish the last science path in act 5 chapter 3.1 or even act 5 itself.....which is total BS!!! I’ve filed 2 tickets with kabam and they don’t even respond at all. This is so very sickening and frustrating. Kabam had better start treating all their customers better.....especially good ones like me that have invested a lot of time and money in this game. I’ve heard other guys experience this same issue and kabam had to unblock and give them extra keys because of a bug. I can’t even reach kabam like I have in the past. Kabam don’t straighten up there act and take better care of us.....it will be there downfall. Very disappointed customer. They don’t get this serious issue resolved I will quit this game. That would be a shame because I really love the game.
  • Finally got ahold of kabam and they had to give me another science key. But you shouldn’t have to wander around paths u already cleared aimlessly trying to find another key you need that isn’t even gonna be there.....wasting time and potions, revives and units. Those keys should be permanent so you don’t have to contact kabam to get another key if u lose one because u didn’t have time to finish that path that required a key.
    I got it figured out a while but thanks @Warrior_cuda_7