**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mr. Sinister = Reskinned Dr. Strange...

Goatee and all. His animations aside from his specials are just Strange before they made him fly. Pre fight and post fight are the same. One of the coolest X-men bad guys has been cheapened in my opinion. Pretty dissapointed and again... that cheesy Dr Strange goatee..

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Well you know kabam, they dont put much thought on known characters, of course if it is design by them or obscure, you will see pretty awesome things
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    His special animations are the best ive seen in this game so far. Not that the others are lacking, this game always had good graphics, but that one really stands out
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    will he be nerfed too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2019
    I'm on Android, wish I could see him for myself. During War break, time is precious
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I like the Mankini and thigh high boots. He's ready for a pride parade
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nothing wrong with that.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, this is one of the rare times someone agrees with you. I should have ended my post with, "not that there is anything wrong with that"
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I've been meaning to ask... but isn't SS basically DSMN?

I remember him switching through curses or something and it seemed familiar.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Youre wrong he looks amazing n fights nice they put a lot off work on him u just cant c that