**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How are you guys enjoying the uncollected Sinister fight?

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 439 ★★★
So pretty much the title, what do my fellow summoners think of it. I died my first few times, then I actually read his abilities and figured out how to beat him easily. Its a fun fight and I still can't evade the L2 perfectly. I got L1 down as its like Gambits. All in all, I found the Hyperion to be much harder.

Comments

• mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    rrfcjvlzovi5.png
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    I'll let you know when android is allowed to play

Second'd
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    I wouldnt know because apparently kabam hates android
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it a lot. thanks to live streams on u2b
  • @gsil6374
    This seems like a troll post
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Yeah, I really enjoyed watching everyone else do it on YouTube 😂
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    My 6* Yondu ran him over lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It was a fun fight. Where are all the complaint threads lol. Are they all from android users?
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    Jestress wrote: »
    I was able to get him down without revives on UC. I started with AA, but quickly learned that when you get hit with Sinister's SP1, he gives all the debuffs to you. So, I died.

I got better at the fight with Star-Lord, and learned to evade his SP1. Just stick to that, and it's an easy fight. Void works well too for his micro-regenerations.

Did his sp1 transfer neurotoxins?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i'll let you know when Kabam gets their act together with Android. I mean come on I have published games on Google Play in the past and I never encounter the kind of delays they are getting. It isn't hard to publish.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Wont be able to say until tomorrow (if android users are lucky) hopefully apple users are enjoying the new update
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Wonder what compensation Android users will get for no event quest? A small revive if we are lucky 😂
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    I was able to get him down without revives on UC. I started with AA, but quickly learned that when you get hit with Sinister's SP1, he gives all the debuffs to you. So, I died.

I got better at the fight with Star-Lord, and learned to evade his SP1. Just stick to that, and it's an easy fight. Void works well too for his micro-regenerations.

You don't even need to get hit from the L1 to have bleeds transferred to you. Its like Modok L1. I too died with Archangel. Red Hulk for me kicked his ass.

That's a brilliant idea for a counter. Especially with 10 heat charges.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    AA worked for me. He was able to transfer a couple of bleeds but once neurotoxins kick in the fight is easy. He regens like crazy but neurotoxins stop that as well.
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35

Did his sp1 transfer neurotoxins?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m already 100% done that quest