**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Rewards

I haven't gotten the AW Season Rewards, but I've seen a lot of others get them already. Just wondering.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You did 5 wars with your current alliance?
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    If you were in the alliance for 5 wars and never left in between, open a ticket with kabam.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Me too, no notice of rewards yet till now.

I've yet to update game though. Does it matter?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Update doesn't matter. I had my rewards first thing when I woke up.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If you haven't received them you didn't do 5 wars, left your alliance or kicked from it which resets it, or you got dinged for hacking which means you get nothing.

5 wars in same allaince, without being kicked or leaving since that resets it.

You must still be in allaince until you claim the rewards if you left before that you get nothing as well.

By the off chance that you did not get them then you need to contact support
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Screenshots can be manipulated
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    John757 wrote: »

They should be able to look through game files to see how many wars he participated in.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »

They should be able to look through game files to see how many wars he participated in.

They did and said he didn’t participate haha
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They don't take screenshots of concrete proof, if they said you didn't then you didn't so one of those must have happened.

I have a question are you still in the same allaince and were you there until after the rewards were sent out.

Again you must do 5 wars in season and any time you leave or are kicked you lose all progress and start over or you rendered ineligible due to cheating of some way during the war in this season

Those are the only reasons why someone doesn't receive rewards regardless of what you say, kabam tracks many many many things