**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: X-Men: Xenoclast

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Why everyone is so worried about the champion class?
  • Kenny262000Kenny262000 Posts: 23
    I really hope that when apocalypse comes out we also get a new wolverine as death
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DjinAF wrote: »
    Why everyone is so worried about the champion class?

Awakening gems, rank up gems, materials, etc.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i'm ok with the same rewards as long as 1) difficulty goes back to what it was a few months ago and 2) a new difficulty level above uncollected is added with better rewards
  • cavaleiro01cavaleiro01 Posts: 23
    edited February 2019
    Certainly, i had already suggested this idea in these events.
  • Star_lord97Star_lord97 Posts: 30
    Here is my 2 cents
    I have been playing the transformers game and i liked it how in the spotlight missions you have the ability to get class sparks for completing each of the chapters and I thought that it would make advancing some of the champions easier then waiting for the day that he class of the spark that you want to show up
  • Star_lord97Star_lord97 Posts: 30
    It's not showing up for me
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Kabam, I just like to say that the new forum artwork (top of home page) looks amazing. Havok looks bad a. Good work guys.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Just finished Chapter 2.2. 10/10 story writing developers, awesome work incorporating canon X-Men history into this month's event quest.
  • Great quest....unfortunately i CAN'T PLAY IT BECAUSE I AM ANDROID PLAYER!At least i won't see new fun and interactive bosses.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Ah, I thought if I came here I might find some answers. There's no (Android) update for me, and I can't play the quest either. Presumably this is so my version of the game won't discard coding necessary for the repeat Trials, yes?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Just finished Chapter 2.2. 10/10 story writing developers, awesome work incorporating canon X-Men history into this month's event quest.

Wait till you try sabretooth lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Sabretooth is in 2.1...
  • User5000User5000 Posts: 89
    And legends time

Sabretooth is in 2.1...

Goes unblockable when his regen is constantly on...even if you use heal blocks they wont be able to stop in time before they fire off a special
    And the legends time? Android users cant make because of Apple users. Then kabam?
    How we can be a 100 first summoners?

Aswer kabam

Sabretooth is in 2.1...

Goes unblockable when his regen is constantly on...even if you use heal blocks they wont be able to stop in time before they fire off a special

Domino didn’t care about any of that
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    So the update and quest is supposed to be available, its now 355 pm est and google play doest have it?!!! What goin on why do android users keep getting screwed?
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    User5000 wrote: »
    How we can be a 100 first summoners?

Aswer kabam

It's 100 FASTEST, not 100 first to complete it. Most don't do legend run when it first comes. They instead wait to plan their run by watching those who already completed it. Hence why we are given two weeks for our time to count towards the run.
  • Havok, A.K.A. Alexander “Alex” Summers, is the younger brother to the well known X-Man Cyclops, A.K.A Scott Summers. Similar to his brother, Havok absorbs energy and redirects it in the form of powerful plasma blasts! However, Havok’s immense plasma buildup can become unstable over time, making him a hazard to anyone nearby.

It is one of the more bat-^%@# nuts-o things in the Marvel Universe (and that's saying something) but Cyclops' power is not similar to his brother Havok. Havok does indeed absorb energy from his surroundings and redirect it in the form of energetic plasma. Cyclops, on the other hand, absorbs energy from his surroundings and does a Road Runner-esque twist by using that energy to open an extradimensional portal to a dimension composed of powerful energy that just happens to open right in front of his eyeballs, causing that energy to spill out into our universe as force beams.

The original explanation of Cyclops' powers was that he absorbed energy and projected it out of his eyes, similar to how Havok's powers work. The new explanation sought to explain certain properties of Cyclops' force beams, but immediately made the question of why Havok and Cyclops are immune to each other's powers inexplicable. Havok is apparently immune to the effects of damaging extradimensional energy, so long as Cyclops' face is directly behind it.

Sabretooth is in 2.1...

Well i aint lucky to have her. This is why i hate how uncollected is always tuned to certain champs that is needed to beat the quest
  • Why haven't use Android users gotten the update yet the more hours equals rewards 8 hours equals a fully formed 5* crystal or 6* crystal

Sabretooth is in 2.1...

Well i aint lucky to have her. This is why i hate how uncollected is always tuned to certain champs that is needed to beat the quest

I don't know that a specific champ is needed. I've only fought him once and she is the champ I happened to use. I imagine Vision would be good. Or any heal block champ.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    How come you stopped including a table showing how much energy it costs to complete/100% each difficulty?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    This months two boss were a piece about f cake with no bleed immunity thank you arch angel ;)