**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Worst class in the game

Comments

• MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Science
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Do you think Gladiator Hulk will be a science or cosmic champion?

That's actually a good question, but I think science given that all other Hulk skins are science.

@Thawnim I hope science too. Just because I have 4 and 5 star awakening gems. Lol. It will be a long wait still though.

• CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Science
    I have 4 4* science awakening gems. There is just no one worth awakening that I don't have already. Also, the last science champ added was quake!
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Science
    Scinece. It has 3 of the worst characters in the game: Joe Fixit, SpiderGwen and She-Hulk
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Yeah.... even 5 star moonknight is considered a lol worthy champ
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Science
    Science has a army of useless champs. like Spider Gwen, Red Hulk, She Hulk, Luke Cage, Joe Fixit and Ant Man.
    only champs that i see really useful of this class are Quake, Caps, YJ and Hulk. rest are mostly defenders and the useless ones i mentioned earlier.

my vote goes for the Science Class.
  • Rob198605Rob198605 Posts: 3
    Cosmic
    Cosmic. Outside of Hyperion they are trash (including post 12.0 Thor) and they are weak against the strongest class in the game.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Science
    Mutant is the second best class imo. Mystic is the best followed by mutant, skill, tech, cosmic, then science
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Cosmic
    It's a toss-up between cosmic and science

Cosmic Att:
    Hype, Thor, Drax, Angela

Cosmic Def:
    Groot, King Groot

Science Att:
    Capwwii, Quake, Hulk, YJ, OG Cap

Science Def:
    OG Spiderman, Miles Morales, YJ, Electro, Rhino

There's at least 9 science champ (with YJ being good at both att and def) worth getting as oppose to 6 cosmic and what's worse is that Groot and King Groot aren't the same level as Science war def.

Trash Champs:
    Cosmic - Groot, Carnage
    Science - Fixit, Cage, She-Hulk, Red Hulk, Spider Gwen, Abomination
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Science
    Reklaw5 wrote: »
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.
    Dupe Yellow jacket and his power stings with high crits are awesome.
    Dupe Antman with glancing blows are tough to take out. Better poison for S2 is needed.
    Abomination is good with the poisons and is a tank.
    Rhino is a tank and his unblockable medium attacks come in handy.
    Electro is just missing more HP, but he is a critting machine.
    Trash champs are Joe, Gwen, and Luke really.

I voted for Mutants.
    I can't see taking any in on offense and wouldn't try to put up any for def other than max dupe wolvie or storm with unblockable S2 node.

X23 and Wolverine are great attack champs for AQ. Storm is actually a horrible defender as she is easy to evade. Iceman and Archangel are god tier champs now.

Yeah, forgot about IM and AA since I don't have them. Never had any problems with AA though, he doesn't seem all that hard to beat. IM is tough granted. But I don't see those 2 putting mutants above the 9 science champs though.

It is not that they are hard to beat. The key is that they can be used to beat content in the game rather easily. They are god tier for attack not for defense. Wolverine, Deadpool (original) and X23 are god tier for attack. If you are placing wolverine as a defender and Storm too then that is a waste. Nightcrawler is an absolute beast in war defense.
    YJ and SM are the only god tier science and they are only god tier for defense. Hulk, Quake and CA WW2 are god tier for attack.

We all know how to turn off Nightcrawlers evade, after that, he isn't tough to beat. But, as you show, there are 2 good defense for science and 1 for mutant. 3 good attackers for science and mutant. So that says science is better.

Actually 1 good defense for science (SM). YJ only works on unblockable node, but in theory I could place IM there and achieve the same result plus he is parry immune. I forgot about Cable but he makes a pretty good defender too. That means it is 2-3 and shifted in favor of the mutants.

And as for attackers it is clearly mutant over science: Quake, Cappy and Hulk do not trump Wolverine, X23, Archangel, Daredevil (original) and Rogue. Sorry, there is no way of skewing a bad class. The mutant class was buffed up substantially over the last 9 months. Science has gotten nothing for over a year.
    DD is skill, not mutant.

Yeah, I caught that and was updating it to deadpool but it says it has to be approved, lol.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science simply because it has the largest pool of worthless champs out of all the classes.
    And I'm lucky enough to have all but 2 or 3...
    Cosmic is quite poor but drax, Angela, Thor, Hyperion and ms/cap marvel pull it up quite a bit
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.
    Dupe Yellow jacket and his power stings with high crits are awesome.
    Dupe Antman with glancing blows are tough to take out. Better poison for S2 is needed.
    Abomination is good with the poisons and is a tank.
    Rhino is a tank and his unblockable medium attacks come in handy.
    Electro is just missing more HP, but he is a critting machine.
    Trash champs are Joe, Gwen, and Luke really.

I voted for Mutants.
    I can't see taking any in on offense and wouldn't try to put up any for def other than max dupe wolvie or storm with unblockable S2 node.

X23 and Wolverine are great attack champs for AQ. Storm is actually a horrible defender as she is easy to evade. Iceman and Archangel are god tier champs now.

Yeah, forgot about IM and AA since I don't have them. Never had any problems with AA though, he doesn't seem all that hard to beat. IM is tough granted. But I don't see those 2 putting mutants above the 9 science champs though.

It is not that they are hard to beat. The key is that they can be used to beat content in the game rather easily. They are god tier for attack not for defense. Wolverine, Deadpool (original) and X23 are god tier for attack. If you are placing wolverine as a defender and Storm too then that is a waste. Nightcrawler is an absolute beast in war defense.
    YJ and SM are the only god tier science and they are only god tier for defense. Hulk, Quake and CA WW2 are god tier for attack.

We all know how to turn off Nightcrawlers evade, after that, he isn't tough to beat. But, as you show, there are 2 good defense for science and 1 for mutant. 3 good attackers for science and mutant. So that says science is better.

Offense
    Wait what? Only 3 good attackers for mutant? I think I must have lost count but Iceman, Archangel, Wolverine, x23, Psylocke, Rogue, Storm and Cable are probably some of the best offense options in the game. Unless u forget counting thats 8 champions and not 3.

Next can u possibly tell me how many thrash champs can u remember from Mutant class....... Collosus, Logan maybe even Magneto.
    The following are the list of thrash champs from Science class. (Please be sure to count carefully if they are more than 3 or not) :
    1.Antman
    2.Joe Fixit
    3.Luke Cage
    4.Spider Gwen
    5.She Hulk
    6.Abomination

Defense
    One of the best champs for defense Nightcrawler resides in this category. Along side Iceman who is a pretty annoying defender to play against. Unfortunately in defense the quantity of good science champs is a bit more as YJ, Spider and Electro are all pretty great defenders but other than that the quality cant be rendered same since there are ways to bypass their defensive abilities.

And so please do tell me how Science class is better than Mutant. In case u still believe Science to be better than Mutant unfortunately I cant help u because thats your personal opinion. Thank you and have a nice day!! :smiley:
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Seriously, why do people format in a variety of colors, it's hard to even look at.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic doesn't have any utility. At least Science has some. For me it's a tie between them for the worst class. I have both cosmic and science T4cc expiring.

Mutant the worst class? Whoever said that doesn't have a clue about the game. Judging a champ based on how easy it is to beat him is useless.
    IMO Mutant is 2nd best class, right after Mystics and before skill.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Science
    neb wrote: »
    Seriously, why do people format in a variety of colors, it's hard to even look at.

Oh really sorry if that caused inconvinence. I was just tryin to show class specific arguments
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Science
    Science. Tough decision between science and cosmic but I ultimately went with science because cosmic has hyperion. Science has nobody.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Cosmic
    I would say Skill would come in at third worst behind Science and Cosmic.
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    Cosmic
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Science. Tough decision between science and cosmic but I ultimately went with science because cosmic has hyperion. Science has nobody.

The caps and YJ isn't too bad... But I agree with you overall. I picked cosmic mainly due to class disadvantage to the most OP class of MCOC.
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Mutant
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    PLEASE don't mess up Green Goblin like Carnage was so terribly destroyed.

Wonder if green goblin will be science or tech. I would say science like Antman and YJ since it took a serum to change hobgoblin into the green goblin.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Tech
    WORST CLASS IN THE GAME

Home economics, bloody flapjacks and fairy cakes every time
  • MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    Science
    The only good science champions are Quake and Electro
  • MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    Science
    and Captain America
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Cosmic
    Overall, looks like Science takes the cake as having the worst champs, they definitely need more love, hope you are listening Kabam
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Tech
    Maggie wrote: »
    and Captain America

Hulk says hello?

And the other CA as well

Spidermens are here as well?

YJ is well peeved
  • souravsourav Posts: 4
    Science
    Ovio science beside hulk and captain amreica no one is there ,all spiders are easy to beat if they r nt stun immune..lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Science
    YJ and maybe hulk are the only worthwhile science champs and they are just good, not great. Quake is garbage. Spidy's are useless on defense now. Caps are garbage once your skills get good enough to not rely on blocking. Science has no game changing champs.

Cosmic isn't much better. They all suck except Hyperion. He is the new god tier.