**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android: Trial of the Alchemist - Feb 6 remake

2»

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Just got back from google play support and they say to check with the developers, so will we have a remake from the remake?
    Or will you just dismiss this?

You do not have to update to take part in the make up Trial.

Confirmed .. I'm in the trials now ... as of 3 ..

just no update yet .. but *shrug* .. I'll worry about that later .. LOL
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Im unable to activate boosts. The buttons are greyed out
  • Ive got no boosts in my inventory and i dont know where there gone
  • I don't know about anyone else but I'm still waiting on the new update? Are the android users still getting the extra day for the alchemist trials or is a big negative? From what was said it was suppose to start at 12pm pst. What's going on? Is there something that needs to be looked into?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Restart your game. I just finished my extra Trial. No update needed since it's not out yet.
  • The Trials do not require you to update to 21.3 to take part in. They are currently live. If you do not see them, please make sure that you restart your App.
    oh that could be bad .. I had 1 of each saved for this extra run ...
    just going to check if they're still there.
    O.o
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    I can access the trials. Try restarting the game..
    Nope, I still have my boosts ..
    But yeah . they are greyed out ..

@Kabam Miike Can we get this looked at? Why we can't use our boosts ??
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    dot_ditto wrote: »

You can't use your boosts until you've entered the trial.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    fabsgrassi wrote: »
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Just got back from google play support and they say to check with the developers, so will we have a remake from the remake?
    Or will you just dismiss this?

You do not have to update to take part in the make up Trial.

yes we do, here it says I need the update to play

0x1a89injbt7.jpg

I've got trial of alchemist rerun without the update
  • DBagzDBagz Posts: 15
    Just defeated mephisto on expert. Took down 4 Champs. Didn't see any power gain node but he would suddenly sp3 after an sp1. If anyone has a shot of his nodes please share. He only had boosts for regen, attack and health.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I can get into the trials, but boosts not available, they are in inventory but grayed out. What's the point of letting us make it up without allowing us to use the boosts we have specifically for this quest?
    dot_ditto wrote: »

You can't use your boosts until you've entered the trial.

Oh, my bad! I thought (for some reason) you can use them from champ select screen .. but you're right .. ;)
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    edited February 2019
    The Trials do not require you to update to 21.3 to take part in. They are currently live. If you do not see them, please make sure that you restart your App.

actually I needed to restart the device, then it worked, thanks
  • @TBKlann you cannot access the boosts until you start one of the trials. Enter, then goto the boost screen before starting the 1st fight. It has been this way the whole time for me. Just completed all difficulties using my boosts.