**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deleting payment methods

My son keeps making game in app purchases without my authorization. It is killing my bank account. I keep changing the password but he still manages to find out what it is. I am want to just erase the info. how do I do that?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Thats a phone issue, not a game issue, without knowing more, you won't get an answer. Google or apple? and you have to go through those respective stores
  • Ok thx
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    JrFlyer wrote: »
    My son keeps making game in app purchases without my authorization. It is killing my bank account. I keep changing the password but he still manages to find out what it is. I am want to just erase the info. how do I do that?

You can remove any payment methods installed on his phone by signing into his iCloud from another device. Then you can take his Apple Pay and account off iCloud. Then go back to his phone and re enter his iCloud password that should remove any payment potions you have.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Here is the issue, typically the password to log into the device is the password to use the payment, so if you give him that password your giving him access to pay too. The best bet is to set the password really had and allow finger print scan to get into the device, but not to pay, faceID if you are on iphone
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Just remove your card information from Google play/apple store and if/when you need to purchase you can do a one time payment.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Better yet, Take his device away,
  • Use paternal controls