**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R4 5* Blade or DV

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Who to R4 5* duped Blade or duped Doctor Voodoo.

Here's my considerations:
I have Void duped and Hyperion duped at R5 5*
R4 5* Magik duped, Iceman unduped, WS duped and Hulk Ragnarok unduped.
R3 5* I have plenty but my debate is between DV and Blade.

I have pretty much a solution to almost any champ and content in the game which is why this decision is even harder.
I did the pros and cons and they came up equal.
BUT, DV has the best poison in the game and he can control his DOT unlike Blade who can't control it and has been targeted by kabam and now everyone and everything in the game is now either bleed immune or has 5000000% power gain when taking DOT.

In fact the only reason I'm considering Blade over Voodoo is because of his insane regen.

btw I have MD maxed.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I used to not like Voodoo all that much, found him overrated. then i got a mystic r4 from variant and with no one else to use it on i used it on DV. and i have to say, the more i play this dude the more i like him.

Hugely usefull in so many situations. wrecks the champion as boss for those poor alliances who actually believe the champion to be a good boss

Yep. I duped him recently from a gem and saw how epic he was. He is soooooo versatile and really good.
    I actually started thinking about this decision a month ago cause I knew it was gonna be this hard XD
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Got sparky or more importantly GR? cause Blade kind of needs GR to be worth it for me at least. DV is a beast without anyone but himself so i would take that into consideration as quest have a limited amount of slots and you dont wanna waste those to make 1 champ better if the others cant do anything
    Exactly. I have a R3 5* unduped Spark and a 4* maxed GR. But that's exactly my consideration about the slots on my team cause I rarely use Spark and GR because I'm not a fan of Spark and my GR is only a 4*.

That said, other than regen Blade will add a decent R4 skill to replace my WS that I never use.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Blades over rated. Do Dr. V.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    DV. He wrecks people without having to be teamed up with synergies. He was my #1 for the last two years.
  • Starky rank 4 is a different gravy than rank 3. With the synergy that is 3 poises from the off and blades danger sense enhanced to all villains. Duped great regen. I can't be without my starky in my team now. He takes alot of practice to get the best out of him
  • Dr voodoo is a utility god tho so it's a mega tough choice you have but a good one to have
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I got Blade at R4 duped. But then I have GR at R4 and spark at R5. Must say Blade is really great. I got dv at r3 duped. And unfortunate to say, I won't consider to R4 him any soon. I even used a mystic gem on him from act 5 to make him better but I don't think I will R4 him any soon until t2as are too easy to get.