**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you use a generic 4* AG to awaken Corvus?

I realize there may be better options. But assume, for the sake of this poll, that those better options are already awakened. (Looking at my profile, they probably are.)

Would you use a generic 4* AG to awaken Corvus? 35 votes

Yes.
25% 9 votes
No.
74% 26 votes

Comments

• MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    edited February 2019
    I have him awakened at 4 star level, 5/50, and I'm telling you, don't do it. The benefit you actually get is minimal, because if you're getting hit at 1% health already, by the time the opponent's combo is over, if you aren't already dead, you'll be hitting for nothing and it's not worth a class gem, much less a generic. Who else do you have that you could use the AG on?
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I've been saving it for about six months. I've mostly moved on to ranking 5*s but need a better bleed immune for my path in war than my 5/50 Luke Cage. Figured I'd field some questions on if he was worth it. I kinda knew the answer already but feeling out what other think never hurts.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    And he's only bleed immune with charges up, so fight fast
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    And he's only bleed immune with charges up, so fight fast

Use a 150% Power Boost. Get to sp2. You should recieve enough energy to Fire up a 2nd right away. With a 200% often times i went to an sp3 after 1st sp2 which is obv bad. lol

Anything but bosses should be dead within 20 charges.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I decided not to 5/50 my corvus. I pulled a 6* Dorm after my initial clear of uncollected EQ so there's my double immune and power control for path 4. Now my war attack is 4/55 Hype, 4/55 Magik sig 60, and 6* Dorm. Very much to my liking.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    You don’t have to fight fast on a bleed node. When his charges expire. The bleed goes away for like 120 dmg or something. Not a big deal. If you’ve held the gem that long and have moved to 5*s, then who cares what you do with it? He doesn’t need the dupe for anything, it has saved me getting caught on a special before though. Do what you want. It’s a 4*.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Well since you said in your statement that all other better options are already awakened, then sure, go ahead and awaken corvus. His glaive immortality might save you from dying to a dot effect in questing.