**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whitch order would you upgrade my champs?

WhysonoobWhysonoob Posts: 12
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Like above is my question . Schould i go for rank 2 and 3 5 star magic. And hope i get blade and 2 other good 5 stars ive got 25000 shards.

Or schould you keep going for max 4 stars....
Ultron max
Corvus 4
Domino 4
Red hulk 4
Emma 4
Thor 4

Thanks in advance :)m7zbp2zbe0bo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Are you trying to focus on content, or AW/AQ. Because if your wanting content, 4* are going to be your best bet. But if your going for AW or AQ, 5* would be the better option because they do better on defense and offense. And also, don’t get your hopes up on the new 5 stars. Personally, I would rank up the Emma Frost or Massacre because he doesn’t need to be awakened to be good. Anyways, hope this helps
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    5* punisher magic nc.
    4* emma cg rulk domino gr
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited February 2019
    In my opinion I'd go for Magik.
    She was my first good 5-star. And Ranking her up to Rank 4 was a game changer for me, helped me complete more content, even though she isn't duped! I've now decided to first and foremost rank up 5 stars, since my supply of catalysts is limited. I feel a rank 4 or even rank 3 5-star helps me more than a maxed out 4 star now. Even though they are duped and 99 sig.
    Allthough... I might make an exception from my strategy in order to max out my 4-star Vodoo, after ranking up my 5 star MODOK to rank 4.
  • Options
    Thnx you with the background of why you wiuld chose it i can make now a more wisely choice bcse i dont have alot catalyst ether so thats the struggle xD