**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SYMBIOTE SUPREME OR MAGIK !!! RANK 5?

Hey guys I have huge confusion bw whom to rank 5 magik or symbiote supreme ..both are undupe ..and I have generic awakening gem too

SYMBIOTE SUPREME OR MAGIK !!! RANK 5? 27 votes

Rank 5 undupe symboite supreme
51%
Anurag1606xxxsidewinderxxxrcm2017MegatronOGKobster84GhostboytjieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSpidey99IronTheSquish671Kong_Master2018super_dadChainslayerMoNsTeR_804Sparx265 14 votes
Rank 5 undupe magik
48%
TheManMythLegendpbeadleYouconfusedStagedear85WabobaStauntonTheKiryuskullduggery72JaiPacholtesThe_WatcherDr_GanjaSuguchi_AffuCowabunga 13 votes

Comments

• Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Should I save my awakening gem ...I have other options too Hyperion dr.voddoo killmonger
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Rank 5 undupe magik
    Magik is the only god tier (or beyond God tier as it is now) that doesn't need to be awakened to be a god. Use the gem on hyp or voodoo but rank 5 magik
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme I feel is just much better although requires you to run max mystic dispersion
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Rank 5 undupe magik
    Use generic on dr voodoo. His utility comes in handy! Literally all purpose fighter.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme is a seriously great champ. Not saying that magik is not. But ss can do some serious damage fast on big opponents. Also he's new and with all the nodes coming up with heavy buffs , he would be a great choice. I would definitely r5 him and use the gem on him. I'm myself holding up a mystic gem, if I can pull him sometime. Although magik is great option as well. Can't go wrong with any. Good luck
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Symbiote supreme I feel is just much better although requires you to run max mystic dispersion

After mystic dispersion nurfed do you still think MD is useful for symboite
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Jass007 wrote: »

MD is super useful for offence. The nerf actually affects defence and not attack. And more MD the better for ss. He's really great. Do consider to watch few videos of his before taking the jump.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Jass007 wrote: »

MD is super useful for offence. The nerf actually affects defence and not attack. And more MD the better for ss. He's really great. Do consider to watch few videos of his before taking the jump.

Exactly. The nerf affects war defense more. But then again, with the likes of Blade, Void and an improved Red Hulk, even the old MD not gonna do much to these champions.