**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star generic awakening decision.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
Dear community. I'm having tough time to decide on using 5 star generic awakening. I'm elder's bane. My main focus will be 1st path LoL clear, wars and variant. Completed chapter 1 variant. Going to post few pics. Except skill and tech I have remaining 4 class awakening gems. My top champ is r5 spark unduped. In hope of pulling him, I opened 4 featureds and I got a fresh aegon but failed to dupe spark or darkhawk. Please give your valuable suggestions by commenting why you chose a particular option. Really appreciate.
nu1yv3zcn0df.jpg
scfb0rxp9boh.jpg
5n124pckledo.jpg

5 star generic awakening decision. 20 votes

Awake spark. He's the top champ
10%
RagamugginGunnerMitchell35 2 votes
Awake aegon and rank up. (Can R4 him)
80%
raja_sDrownedGodJohnyzeroPh1313Riggs_97simolazPeterQuillWabobaChampioncriticVoltolosThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKong_MasterCubb1es22Suguchi_AffuKralDK 16 votes
Awake darkhawk and rank up (can R4, got synergy with spark GR)
0%
Wait and try more shots at current featured crystal
10%
TheManMythLegendJim0172 2 votes
Wait for another champ (please mention whom)
0%

Comments

• Suguchi_AffuSuguchi_Affu Posts: 21
    If you're planning on doing LOL, AEgon will be a solid choice for you. If you can keep a combo going, and if you're going through LOL you should be able to, you will mince the enemies.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Use your generic on aegon and the mutant one on archangel.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    1st off screw you and all those 5 star AGs. I personally would go Aegon, just because i imagine you use sparky all the time and having a new champ to play is what keeps this game fun.

Lol tx for the insight. But if you see around, there are so many guys who got far more extensive roster than mine. A lot of guys got multiple r5s all duped.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    1st off screw you and all those 5 star AGs. I personally would go Aegon, just because i imagine you use sparky all the time and having a new champ to play is what keeps this game fun.

Lol tx for the insight. But if you see around, there are so many guys who got far more extensive roster than mine. A lot of guys got multiple r5s all duped.

I know that. Ive only got 1 5/65 but a bunch of 4/55's. If you start playing this game within the last year its not uncommon to see summoners with a 5/65 champ and only a select few of other high ranked champs. The game has changed so much.

True. I am myself about 18 months in this game.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Awake spark. He's the top champ
    What is everyone's obsession with Aegon on these boards? He's just a better SL and not great outside of LOL.