**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 21.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

124»

Comments

• Here are examples of watching ma4m0rdcdykip.png
    621yusjeedfl.png
    mYselfjxnoq577q8ce.png
    aunhe78420tg.png
    Myself time out in 52u11t1sl4u0.png
    war
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    In-Game Name: TrackerX55
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Cellular on Verizon and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: ALL modes
    Description of the Issue: Consistent Network connection errors when first loading game and then after a fight win, especially in Arena, getting to be more persistent in AW and AQ
  • In-Game Name: ¤B£ACK0RDER90¤
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Android Version: 9.0.0
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: whole game
    Description of Issue: I am so sick of your game lag causing loss requiring resources some of us are not rich and have paid you alot of money any ways this makes your game no fun trust me I do want to swear here I am completely sick of this where is our compensation for all this bs lagging no it's not everyone's device it's your end to many people are having this problem !!!!!!!
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16
    my device is a galaxy j7 cell and wifi v21.2 ign hduzz420 v 8.0 l besides lag I also have issues where my specials are going right through the opponent while they just stand there no damage or contact. The game will freeze in the middle of combos and the network connection deal is just to the point of stop playing the game completely till this is fixed this is in all game modes
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    In-Game Name: JohnnyBlaze_666
    Device & Model: Huawei Honor Play
    Game Version: 21.2.0
    Game Mode: AQ and AW mostly, but all non local modes have some lag
    Description: Parries dont land, Dexterity and dashback are delayed or dont work, specials dont get activated in a single click, delay on activaing specials, especially after combos or blocked combos, Blocks left in between, etc.
  • HASHTAG_N8HASHTAG_N8 Posts: 7
    In game name - #N8
    Device - Galaxy S8+
    Mostly cellular and sometimes wifi
    Most up to date version of game (not including today's 2/6/19 update)

I feel that the game is not up to par for Android users. Kabam seems to making the game more iOS friendly and is neglecting Android users. Case in point is special offers are better for iOS then Android. Also lag and freezing during game play is a lot more common on Android. A common occurrence that is happening very often for me is during long fights champs freeze mid combo during a 5 hit combo to only to take a heavy or special right afterwards. The game used to work great for Android users but those days are long gone. Ever since the overheating issues with iOS it seems that Kabam has placed their main focus on iOS and put Android on the back burner. This should be an equal opportunity game no matter the device.
  • HASHTAG_N8HASHTAG_N8 Posts: 7
    CASE IN POINT IS HOW THERE HAS NOT BEEN A RESPONSE FROM ANYONE FROM KABAM SINCE THIS POST OPENED BACK ON 1/14. WHEN WILL THESE ISSUES GET RESOLVED???
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    No update new version 21.3
  • In-Game Name: Pedroso99
    Device and Model: Moto x4
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Trial of the alchemist
    Description of the Issue: Extreme Lag and Constant Connection Loss. Which caused me to lose 4 of my heroes, and with these conditions it is not at all feasible to use items to revive or heal the champions. Made me lose my ticket. Thank you Kabam.
  • Herkeze yeni güncelleme geldi bana gelmedi bi ilgilenme bilir işiniz

• jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    In-Game Name: jmorris1
    Device and Model: Google pixel
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Cellular on Verizon and WiFi
    Game Mode: ALL modes
    Description of the Issue: Consistent Network connection errors when first loading game and then after a fight win, especially in Arena, getting to be more persistent in AW and AQ (loss of attack bonuses in war and half-life). Ability to parry has been hit or miss. Light attacks often trigger heavy attack.
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    In game name: BiggusRiggus
    Device: Pixel 2 XL
    Android 8
    Wi-Fi and 4g
    V21.2
    Game freezes at the beginning of arena fights, says connection issues between fights and during crystal openings. Game lags out during event quests!
  • In-Game Namme: TARS-CASE
    Device and Version: LQ Q6
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: 4G
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest.
    Champions Affected: None specific
    Active Boosts: None
    Description of the Issues:

1. Game stops / freezes unexpectedly. I have to restart the game. Happens 3 of 10, for a month now.

2. There are fights where the life and power bars become transparent, showing only the icons (buffs, debuffs), life percentage (e.g. 15%) and current special ready (glowing green stuff). Not having those visual references affects your fight negatively. Happens 2 of 10, for a month now.

3. On Arena, game will have connectivity issues (having trouble connecting to the server) that either cuts the game off pre-fight (my champion VS opponent - screen) or in-fight. When I come back to the arena after a game restart, opponent wins that fight (opponent champion shows 1, and mine 0). This means the game cannot recover reliably from a halted/corrupted/disconnected fight to give my champion a chance to win it. Major bummer on streak which affects ultimately your multiplier. Happens 2 of 10. Been like that pretty much since the game started.
  • 3 words!!!

DayWalker did it!!!
  • Nieman001
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Cellular and WiFi
    All game modes
    Game consistently takes 45 seconds plus to go from fight to fight in arena. All fights seem to drop inputs, and parry doesn't seem to work about 1/5 of the time. There is also an uncommon event, where the game performance increases SIGNIFICANTLY, however, the screen zooms in and the FPS goes very high, but all movement is at least two times faster than normal. During this time, there doesn't seem to be connection issues, and fights start within seconds. This would be great normally, just the fact that movement speed is so quick it's near impossible to fight well.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    In-Game Name: AQuad
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Game Version: 21.3.0
    Game Mode: Whole game
    Description of Issue: Lags through out the game. Parry and Block not registering. Champs moving across the screen in an unprecedented format. Heavy's registering in the middle of the fight. Specials not connecting even if the opponent is under the effects of a stun. Network issues popping up after each fight.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    In-Game Name: Bodhizen
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950U)
    Device Operating System: Android Version 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Cellular (Sprint) and WiFi.
    Game Version Installed: 21.3.0
    Game Mode: All game modes.
    Description of the Issue:
    • Lag issues throughout the game.
    • Problems connecting to the network when on high-speed WiFi and when on cellular signal.
    • Problems with Android updates coming hours or days later than iOS updates. (If this is an in-game issue, it should be addressed. If this is an external issue, it should be tested in advance so that it can be released at the same time that the iOS update comes out rather than 15 hours later.)
    • Multiple Champions not landing a Special Attack directly following a M-L-L-L-M Combo.
This discussion has been closed.