**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Units from uncollected

Just curious how come all the difficulties for the event quest reward units except Uncollected?

All the four prior difficulties earn the summoner 150 units per difficultly except uncollected which offers none?

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    it never has
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Cause the rewards far exceed what the rest offer.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I get that Uncollected offers more rewards as it's the hardest level of the event quest, so naturally the rewards will be higher, just seems strange 4 of 5 difficulties have units whilst uncollected doesn't.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    With all the noded paths UC had become harder than when it was first introduced. A few units would be a nice offset to the difficulty creep.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why do these posts always go up every EQ
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    I would like to give us 1 energy refill when we explored 100% each quest. I don't need units
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I would like to give us 1 energy refill when we explored 100% each quest. I don't need units

wutgr7s56z7x.png
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

Because people want more units. I get why there aren’t any, but also, GIVE ME MORE UNITS (please)
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

I've seen posts about people complaining that they are too difficult sure. I've seen posts about people complaining about the rewards in general and how they haven't changed/to low/etc.

My question is why is Uncollected the ONLY difficulty to NOT award units when the 4 easier difficulties do. It just seems strange, even more so when you consider the rewards each difficulty offers.

Beginner - 150 units
    Normal - 150 units
    Heroic - 150 units
    Master - 150 units
    Uncollected - 0 units.

There's a strange pattern

Obviously the rewards are higher in Uncollected, its designed to be the hardest difficulty each month, so naturally the rewards will be higher, but when you think that the rewards scale, IE you get more 4/5/6* shards and tier 4 catalysts, but the unit rewards remain the same until you get to uncollected where they just plain stop.