**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's update

Okay since I installed the new update about 20 minutes ago the game has become extremely laggy much more than normal. Making act 5 near impossible. Is this part of the plan for people to spend more???

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Update? What update?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    They haven't said anything about timing for the next update.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I had to do an update today through the playstore its odd because when I mentioned it to my alliance mates they haven't had it either, even those on the same mobile s7 edge. Whilst it was installing upon opening I took the following screenshot
    4hve3ltz1j22.png
    xo54z2wgi5fj.png
    As you can see I only did it 2 hours ago
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Huh. I've got nothing.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I got nothing either, normally patch notes or whatever come before the actual update, new event quest hasn't even been spoke about.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    hsnr12qih46x.png
    d8las2t3q0cp.png
  • Rubber99Rubber99 Posts: 11
    i got the same thing. when i turned on my phone it said MCOC updated, but when i loaded the game it tried to download the same 427mg before i could play. I was not on wifi so that was bulldookie....should not have downloaded anything
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I've updated to this version few days ago by aptoide. Maybe Kabam chooses to release beta (?) for some players. Not my case, but aptoide releases beta versions off a lot apps.
    Do not update. It is horrific
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    After some in-game little downloads, it is running ok for me, apparently. I'm watching, btw.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I had to do the download and I currently can't use in game chat or view the alliance or personal quests... i75jrqlt49hx.png
    I still don't have one. I'm on Google Play, too, so this is weird.
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    I haven't seen this on my device but I have seen multiple people talk about that update. Is it possible to get an explanation?

Kabam. That's all the explaining you'll get.
    And the 2nd side affect at least on my phone since the update.
    Sidenote I have a Samsung Galaxy s7
    ct07avba9uos.png
  • LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    I have no update available in the play store
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing here either
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I had that a week ago
    @Kabam Miike this thread has been open a while now can you guys she'd any light?
  • Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.
    It is extremely laggy, like ridiculously slow reaction times. I don't run any apps in the background when I play either so I know it's not a memory issue before I get told that line. Do I continue to share my dismay on here or send in multiple tickets? As I had to use multiple items to get through a quest due to these issues. Honestly looking forward to our alliance war later too!
    On my I'm often unable to use chat to any degree,
    a lot of lag regardless of being on Wi-Fi or not.
    My game won't load 90% of champion pictures for example in war so I can't see what champs are placed where on the map as I have a blank square
    And that 448mb download on my mobile data is ridiculous I've had it appear 4 times now and each time has taken approx 15+ minutes to download