**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Emma fost

ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
Hi all.

My 1st go at doing monthly uncollected. I got to emma, gor her down, but i had to use loads of revives.

Some tips in fighting her pls cause my plan is to try and 100% the 1st chap of this months uncollected and at this rate it will be very costly.

Thanks

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Evade her L1
    Use a armor break champion to keep her out of crystal form.
    Use Juggs or Magneto to counter her control reversal.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Medusa has a very reliable Armor Break that should keep her out her diamond form. The inverted controls are tricky, either use a champion that is immune (@demonzfyre mentioned those) or try to counter it. I find it easier to just block that SP1 than to try to dexterity it.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Thanks for the help and info
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Medusa has a very reliable Armor Break that should keep her out her diamond form. The inverted controls are tricky, either use a champion that is immune (@demonzfyre mentioned those) or try to counter it. I find it easier to just block that SP1 than to try to dexterity it.

@Colonaut123 the UC version has a unblockable sp1 so cant block it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

@Colonaut123 the UC version has a unblockable sp1 so cant block it.

Bummer.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Sparky is a good option if you have him.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    It's not about a specific champ, though any armor breaker will help a lot. Bait a heavy by blocking when she's stun immune. Throw your specials often to try to keep her in telepath form, need to practice baiting the sp1 at a distance and then swipe forward, forward and then back for the counter attack when she throws it.
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    Corvus has great armor break... and don't forget the much overlooked Symbiote Spidey who probably has the longest armor break in the game
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    ThreeFloyd wrote: »
    Corvus has great armor break... and don't forget the much overlooked Symbiote Spidey who probably has the longest armor break in the game

@ThreeFloyd King Groot has permanent Armor Break. There isn't anything longer than permement... 😉

(His damage is still somehow a** though)
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Medusa is probably best for Emma
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    I am reading that to evade her special 1, look at the words inverted controls appearing on side of your champ and then dash forward twice and back once.

It means not looking at Emma.
    Is this the correct method?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am reading that to evade her special 1, look at the words inverted controls appearing on side of your champ and then dash forward twice and back once.

It means not looking at Emma.
    Is this the correct method?

I mean you still gotta look at her hand movements to get the timing to swipe, but yes the advice is correct. "dash forward twice" to evade the special and "back once" to intercept. Do remember that only duped emma has inverted controls. If unduped emma, evade and intercept normally.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is awesome against her, one shot UC emma in around 80+ hits with a 5/50. Don't hit while she has fury, spam heavies while she has the armor up, without pushing her to her sp2(less power she has=more heavies=more furies), bait the sp1 then sp3. Repeat till dead.

Also a mistimed dodge of the sp1 will kill you most of the time.