**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do you like shehulk animation?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
just duped my 5*, but as they included spider gwen sp1 in update, it looks like shehulk will look the way she does atm. so I'm curious how people feel about it. do you like her visually?

do you like shehulk animation? 44 votes

no
65%
Timone147Darkstar4387vg2782zuffyPcc880AjisdopeSungjDarkrider05Mjolnir8888Anonymous346AceLuffySaboaxelelf_1Melkerlannerohiddenblizzardrcm2017KillerRino19Dark DevilspaceoctopusAleorV1PER1987 29 votes
yes
34%
AjavedFoxhero00716wegnerkGeneralDCSceptilemaniacDuke_SilverJohnLocke117Ricemancx23433DjinSamspade23Hector_1475LoctiteSuperGluespigwendermonomugg 15 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    no
    I think she will be similar to luke cage. I don't like his animations either but before his buff it was really his pillow hands on top of the generic animations that made him so boring. If she-hulk gets some good abilities and damage I think she will be fun to play even if her animation are a little clunky
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    no
    I think it's kinda cool. She looks like the jolly green giant made a baby with wonder woman. She's a beefed up woman with gamma irradiated blood, she isnt supposed to be sexy like Emma frost.

it's not about how hot she is. btw, I think electra is hot and emma is not. anyway, I was speaking about if you do enjoy the champ based on animation. like killmonger for example - I don't think he hot, but his moves are very smooth and it's pleasant for me to use him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    yes
    I love her animations, they feel really smooth when I play her.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    yes
    I love her animations, they feel really smooth when I play her.

Yep, another vote here. Anxious to see how she turns out, after the buff.