**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My God...

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
The only times I've bought features GMCs are today for havok and once for corvus back when. I got a 5 star corvus back then and today....

Comments

• Nice! Glad you are having fun with him 🎉
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    The only times I've bought features GMCs are today for havok and once for corvus back when. I got a 5 star corvus back then and today....

And in an another post of mine, you were feeling (or pretending) jealous of me. Lol. Such is the luck on MCOC. Congrats by the way.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I was shocked....like didnt believe it shocked. I got him to rank 3 right away and his sp2 can hit over 40k easily. He is a fun champ for sure.
    Must be nice lol
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    REiiGN15 wrote: »
    no no no no no no...if i try this it ain't happening...no no nope

I bought one of these and got a 5* Night Thrasher....
  • Congratulations on the Havok I bet he is powerful
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    While I would like to get Havok...I personally would be happy with most any 5*. Then again my 5* roster is tiny, Iron Man OG, Iron Patriot, Ice Man, and SpiderGwen.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Enjoy :) he looks fun
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I got a 4* Saber from the crystal. Definitely not disappointed. Did get 5* diablo last month
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I like his light up kicks. It puts the nikes Marty mcfly was wearing to shame. I'm glad they went with his classic suit, my boy alex summers looks clean.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Blessed pull.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I am very jealous. So far my 5* roster has around 15 and up and still no 5* cosmic or tech. Still awesome pull!👍😎
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Congrats Mr Quill.

Now im not buying gmcs. The slot machine has paid out. Nope.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Great pull @PeterQuill

Congratulations ;)