**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have I been removed from the Beta Test for She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen

wkssumbuousu.jpg

I accepted the invite seconds after receiving it; please confirm.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The beta doesn't start until the 18th
  • @Darkstar4387, true... but usually the icon is on the top left hand corner even after the acceptance.
    edited February 2019
    @Darkstar4387, true... but usually the icon is on the top left hand corner even after the acceptance.

Again it's not there because the beta doesn't start until the 18th, so please just chill out already.

Trust me on this everything is fine I know from experience and well yeah I am in to.

That was just the sign up phase that ended, you are still in the beta as long as you signed up before earlier today.
  • We'll see...
    You said you signed up right, then relax no one can access the beta part because they removed it because it's not up yet that's it any one who accepted it is in
  • #NotBeatingADeadHorse
  • Yeah, but typically there's a little yellow tab next to the settings tab in the upper left hand corner of the main screen. Which if accessed before the Beta officially kicks off will show you the countdown. This was there after accepting the invite in the past for me. Perhaps things have changed but I do understand why you're questioning this @GladiatorMatt26 . Considering you've already accepted, you should be fine.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I lost mine too. Probably just removed it to get signing faster. No worries
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think they said it was causing Login Issues, must have temporarily disabled the direct link to it.
  • Was there something about registering on the formum first?
  • c5q35qgwl79u.jpg

#ItsBackUp #CoolCool
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    For those invited, please make videos of spidergwen at r4/55 without suicides and synergies or boosts
    During the venom beta, majority of the videos were 5/65 boosted or with suicides and synergies
  • Same with She-Hulk
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Who in the world boost during betas?

I'm sure your favorite youtuber's will have a nice drawn out video and breakdown of the beta changes.
  • How do you get the beta
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Saad_314 wrote: »
    How do you get the beta

You had to get an invite to it and sign up for it within the time frame provided.

I did, but fat lot of good it did me, as this is what I’m getting trying to get in:

ejl27y5g9rad.png

• 666freak666666freak666 Posts: 17
    edited February 2019
    afc4ijsomodx.png
    I can't log in... It kicks me from my regular account (expected) but then it loads a new account from scratch, not the Beta test...
  • SjjSjj Posts: 0
    I never got to test the champions because anytime I tried to connect to the server I got 2 messages saying that I couldn’t connect to the beta server and that I was disconnected
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Keep getting logged out too on iOS :(

Tried signing out of GameCenter, but that didn't work either

Appears to be working on Android though
This discussion has been closed.