**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Phoenix should be like

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
It pains me when I see Emma frost being a better champ than Phoenix who's like a god

It wouldnt hurt to just I don't know buff her a tad bit
I mean we could just add a new ability like whenever Jean triggers rite of the Phoenix (her sig) she changes her persona into the dark Phoenix. In this state, she gains a passive fury buff increasing her attack by 5% every 2.5 seconds to a maximum of 200% and also a prowess increasing special damage by 50%. In this state, she doesn't generate Phoenix charges.

Comments

• Options
    It's an idea, but Dark Phoenix is already a Champ in the system. Don't quote me on it, but it's possible she could get released when the Movie comes out.

Well they can certainly do so
    If they do I hope she's awesome
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    It's an idea, but Dark Phoenix is already a Champ in the system. Don't quote me on it, but it's possible she could get released when the Movie comes out.

Well they can certainly do so
    If they do I hope she's awesome

She is not ... we fought against her in one of the EQs

Hmm I do recall playing terrigenicide master quest when Phoenix was released
    Was that dark Phoenix? If so then there was nothing different between her and Phoenix
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    I know there are more urgent champs that need buffing but I reckon Phoenix, Red skull and Diablo desperately need a rework. They’re such powerful and cool characters in the MCU and possess such OP abilities and have such great animations. I just think it’s a shame that they’re low tier characters
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I know there are more urgent champs that need buffing but I reckon Phoenix, Red skull and Diablo desperately need a rework. They’re such powerful and cool characters in the MCU and possess such OP abilities and have such great animations. I just think it’s a shame that they’re low tier characters

Never forget Magneto

I planned on getting to magneto soon
    I'm just biased with Jean
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    She was only slightly different, if memory serves. Who knows? They could revisit her before the release. It's all speculation of course. No idea what they have planned.
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    KABAM:- IT WILL BREAK THE GAME........
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Absolutely agree,there are number of champs who are not even remotely alright but redskull being released just last year needs urgent rework , but i'd say just a synergy that gives redskull a 20% or 30% more attack per armour and stacking shocks (more then 5)will make him somewhat an alright champ,for a skilled guy ,phoniex on the other hand needs entire rework,including magneto,jane foster,loki,deadpool xforce,cyclops,gamora,WW cap,colossus,Miles Morales,Moon knight,CW BP,
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I reckon the buffs should be like this
    Dark phoenix: Magneto, Phoenix
    Endgame: Redskull, Loki, gamora
    ASAP: DPX, Colossus
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sentry is probably the most powerful character in the contest. The power of a million exploding suns. But strength from comics and strength from game vary
  • Options
    Back to the main post, Phoenix’s incinerate needs to do ALOT more damage, and the furies need to be a bit more potent and her sig should be a bit more unique, right now it looks like a crappier version of Arc Overload. She also doesn’t have much ultility but Idk how to change that
  • Options
    She actually has a good deal of utility. It's getting her to the sweet spot that most people don't have patience for. 5 Furies is the goal, 10 is optimal. Once you start stacking Incinerates, you're there. Finishing off with an L3 with 10 Furies does some killer Damage.
  • Options
    She actually has a good deal of utility. It's getting her to the sweet spot that most people don't have patience for. 5 Furies is the goal, 10 is optimal. Once you start stacking Incinerates, you're there. Finishing off with an L3 with 10 Furies does some killer Damage.
    I mean, that’s not exactly utility. That’s just damage, and her damage really isn’t that good. Utilities is like some heavy DOT, AAR, power control, Heal blocks and other debuffs etc.
  • Options
    I mean, that’s not exactly utility. That’s just damage, and her damage really isn’t that good. Utilities is like some heavy DOT, AAR, power control, Heal blocks and other debuffs etc.

Damage is a utility. One of the biggest, actually. Lol.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Isn’t it enough that they finally changed “Right of the Phoenix” to “Rite of the Phoenix”?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    Isn’t it enough that they finally changed “Right of the Phoenix” to “Rite of the Phoenix”?

Dr. Zola

Never enough, never enough,never,never, never enough!!!!for me
  • Options
    Besides the idea I brought up above is not just for damage but also for players who love Jean to feel like their really using Jean. I mean like having to play with Jean in control then dying and resurrecting as the dark Phoenix in the game with added bonuses.
    The feeling of playing with two different characters one being a gentle soul and the other a crazed god in just one body. Tbh they should have done something similar with sentry but it was done as his sp3.
    I'm not good with words...
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Wish this would happen, just pulled her as a 5* and it made me sad inside.😭
  • Options
    If Phoenix gets a buff, hopefully she'll be better than the movie.
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Dark Phoenix eats stars for breakfast lol
    Sentry is probably the most powerful character in the contest. The power of a million exploding suns. But strength from comics and strength from game vary

• Options
    @Dark89Phoenix Phoenix should be a bird with fire powers
  • Options
    J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    They already buffed her once. She went by the nickname Ice phoenix.
  • Options
    J33PTHING wrote: »
    They already buffed her once. She went by the nickname Ice phoenix.

And she went by the tag, "unplayable"
  • Options
    As a phoenix fan, it annoys me reading into mr sinister's abilities. He's immune to inverted controls and taunt coz he's telepathic and also could fail evade coz he reads minds. Myb kabam is forgetting jean (without the PF) is already a powerful telepath, let alone with the PF. She needs urgent rework.
  • Options
    Yes she needs a huge rework, I wouldn’t mind if they completely redesigned her abilities
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.