**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whew... thanks for the EQ break, Kabam.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I have to say... after several months of grueling EQs, the break in difficulty is much appreciated.

Havok and Sinister were both very simple fights, and, in my opinion, the worst fight is the Sentinel mini in 3.1.

This has been the breeziest EQ since we had Lil Steve helping us.

Again... the reprieve doesn't go unnoticed, and I, for one, am grateful.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Agreed, that sentinel fight was super boring
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    its more about timing/evading the specials this month with the earlier bosses emma and cyclops

I realised I don't think ive fought emma since her release so took me a little bit of time.
    got as far as the yellow jacket last night towards Havok but it was super late going to try tonight last chapter
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    How do you guys deal with that sentinel in 3.1?

Also, I really despise using the word “bs moneydrain fight” but that AV with aspect of death felt really really really cheap.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I think my medusa will probably take him down
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

Also, I really despise using the word “bs moneydrain fight” but that AV with aspect of death felt really really really cheap.

I used ST with No Mercy synergy. It nullifies tenacity.

Also, if you didnt know, you can block during Aspect of Death. The hit has to make contact.

Edit: for Sentinel I used Void.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Easiest UC by far for a long time
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Blade with GR and hyperion(both 5/50) for sentinel.

AA for AV. I got lucky and had almost no stuns and bleed shrugged off
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Also, if you didnt know, you can block during Aspect of Death. The hit has to make contact.

Thanks for the tip, I’ve been treating aspect of death completely wrong, thought it was a whole unblockable thing.....sigh....when will I learn to take my time to read something more thoroughly. I retract my earlier statement with regards to the fight being really cheap, it isn’t.

Will also try sentinel with void 👍
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I have to say... after several months of grueling EQs, the break in difficulty is much appreciated.

Havok and Sinister were both very simple fights, and, in my opinion, the worst fight is the Sentinel mini in 3.1.

This has been the breeziest EQ since we had Lil Steve helping us.

Again... the reprieve doesn't go unnoticed, and I, for one, am grateful.

Agreed, but the matter is all about that sentinel!!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Thanks for the tip, I’ve been treating aspect of death completely wrong, thought it was a whole unblockable thing.....sigh....when will I learn to take my time to read something more thoroughly. I retract my earlier statement with regards to the fight being really cheap, it isn’t.

Will also try sentinel with void 👍

Hey I did it too the first time. Got killed trying to evade his sp1.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

As long as you can evade his specials you can beat him with anyone. After he gets 100% analysis you can just use regular combos also.