**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    -Karnak
    -Most of his usefulness lies in True Strike. Having to constantly S1 prevents you from using his S2 and S3 (with ability reduction that would really help)
    -Switch his Precision and True Strike abilities do that he gains True Stike after a period of not being struck and “studying his opponent” and add Precision when activating S1. This will allow you to use his True Strike more easily and then actually choose what additional bonus you want to gain with specials
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -overall weak
    -should gain same stun immunity during Unstoppable that Juggernaut now has because duh
    -Joe Fixit
    -overall weak
    -all of his gambling results need to be buffed to happen more often or be more effective. As his defining ability it actually doesn’t make enough difference to bother trying to get the ability you’re looking for during a fight
  • Hi everyone. After having posted my idea of how Colossus should be, and with the sad knowledge that probably this will not lead to anything, I would like to share my idea of how more or less one of the most powerful mutants in history should be made: Magneto!

MAGNETO

All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Sig Level 99

Health: 14.900
    Attack: 1.170

AWAKENED ABILITY - REFRACTION

Block

Maintaining the block, Magneto creates an electromagnetic field around itself, reducing the impact of projectiles attacks (firearm shots, lasers, etc.) of [85%].

Passive

Also, against Tech champions depending on metal, he reduces passively his class disadvantage by 2% every 5 sec., until he has the equivalent class advantage.

ABILITIES

Basic attacks

Magneto's basic attacks are energetic, so he’s not harmed by abilities that reflect the damage when he strucks the opponent.

Well-time block

With his magnetic powers, Magneto can use the Parry Mastery even against projectile attacks.

Mind control immunity

Thanks to his helmet, he is immune to telepathic control and therefore to the inversion of controls.

Magnetism - Passive

Magneto is the Lord of Magnetism and by controlling electromagnetic fields can influence opponents who depend on metal, reducing their statistics based on proximity by applying them a passive debuff, Magnetism.

Magnetism is always at level 1, and increases by 1 level for every second near the opponent, decreasing instead by 1 level every 0.5 sec. spent far from him.
    Each effect is multiplied by the number of level reached.

At Level 1 Magnetism involves:

+ 20% to Magneto’s basic attack
    + 10% ability accuracy

Besides it causes:

- 10% to opponent’s basic attack
    - 10% power rate
    - 20% regeneration rate
    - 20% ability accuracy (Parry and Dexterity included)
    - 20% armor rating

Degeneration - Passive

Magneto can manipulate the ferrous components in the blood. Striking an opponent with ongoing bleeding provides a 10% chance to apply a permanent passive degeneration that inflicts up to 8000 damage per minute based on Magneto's proximity to the opponent. Max: 1 stack.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Against champions under the effect of the Magnetism debuff, each effect activated by special attacks has a doubled duration.

Special attack 1:

85% chance to apply a Bleeding that inflicts 2240 damage and lasts 8 sec.

Against bleeding immune champions, 85% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces the opponent armor rating by 1500 for 8 sec.

Special attack 2:

100% chance to apply a Bleeding that inflicts 4480 damage and lasts 10 sec.

Against immune champions, 100% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces the opponent armor rating by 3000 for 10 sec.

100% chance to apply an Health Block for 10 sec.

Special attack 3

100% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces opponent’s armor by 2000 for 15 sec.

100% to apply an Health Block for 15 sec.

I actually quite like how the current Magnetism works. The problem is that the 'wrong' kind of champions (Tech) have that tag, potentially gamebreaking. This isn't really a problem how bad Magneto currently is, but if he gets your rework it will. 40% AAR is enough of a punishment. I would rather have the Metal tag expanded to all Skill champions who uses guns or swords, so they are all affected by it.

I don't think your suggestion of the sig actually makes it better. Blocking already reduces damage, so what is the point of further decreasing that? It is better that the electromagnetic field has a [stacks]% chance to glance projectiles, reducing damage by [stacks]%. Glancing hits are non-critical and have 100% AAR. Effectiveness increases against magnetized opponents. Maybe OG Magneto has 10-50% chance to glance which reduces damage by 50-100%, while Magneto MN has 50-100% to glance but reduces damage by 10-50%.

I don't think Magneto is able to manipulate the ferrous components in the blood. Yes, he did in X2 but only because Mystique injected the guard with an overdose of iron. In normal cases, he is

I had the idea that while blocking, Magneto collects every 0.5 seconds shrapnel from his environment (max stack: 10). Every stack of shrapnel increases Special Attack Damage by 10%, increases ability accuracy by 10% and gives basic hits a 3% chance to bleed. Every special that strucks, uses all of the shrapnel (block or dexterity doesn't count). Magneto loses focuses so shrapnel slowly decays over time. Key is to build-up shrapnel and then unleashing a SP2 or SP3 as attacker, while as a defender you need to avoid building up too much shrapnel and keep Magneto moving.

The thing that I like least of current Magneto's Magnetism debuff is that it doesn't increase his attack. Against metallic opponents he should be like Blade against dimensionals!
    So I immagine this system, a mix of Omega's spores mechanics and the effectiveness of Blade's DS, that allow to make Magneto really really helpful against many champions.

He's actually capable of manipulate metallic components in the blood (if you think that he can reverse Earth's axis..) so I tought it could be a nice bonus for him and his special. It's not a "thing-from-the-movie".

I also like your idea of shrapnel, I tought about It too something like that but usually if they have to change animations the situation becomes complicated.

For the sig ability, I find really effective an ability that allows Magneto to block extra damage from projectiles attack, with the basic block plus the sig ability with few stones you can stop worrying about all the special attacks at a distance, getting close to zero damage.
    I laugh so much every time I see Magneto take damage from gunshots

Thank you for your answer
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -overall weak
    -should gain same stun immunity during Unstoppable that Juggernaut now has because duh

Juggernaut isn't stun immune.
    Hi everyone. After having posted my idea of how Colossus should be, and with the sad knowledge that probably this will not lead to anything, I would like to share my idea of how more or less one of the most powerful mutants in history should be made: Magneto!

MAGNETO

All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Sig Level 99

Health: 14.900
    Attack: 1.170

AWAKENED ABILITY - REFRACTION

Block

Maintaining the block, Magneto creates an electromagnetic field around itself, reducing the impact of projectiles attacks (firearm shots, lasers, etc.) of [85%].

Passive

Also, against Tech champions depending on metal, he reduces passively his class disadvantage by 2% every 5 sec., until he has the equivalent class advantage.

ABILITIES

Basic attacks

Magneto's basic attacks are energetic, so he’s not harmed by abilities that reflect the damage when he strucks the opponent.

Well-time block

With his magnetic powers, Magneto can use the Parry Mastery even against projectile attacks.

Mind control immunity

Thanks to his helmet, he is immune to telepathic control and therefore to the inversion of controls.

Magnetism - Passive

Magneto is the Lord of Magnetism and by controlling electromagnetic fields can influence opponents who depend on metal, reducing their statistics based on proximity by applying them a passive debuff, Magnetism.

Magnetism is always at level 1, and increases by 1 level for every second near the opponent, decreasing instead by 1 level every 0.5 sec. spent far from him.

+ 10% ability accuracy

Besides it causes:

- 10% power rate
    - 20% regeneration rate
    - 20% armor rating

Degeneration - Passive

Magneto can manipulate the ferrous components in the blood. Striking an opponent with ongoing bleeding provides a 10% chance to apply a permanent passive degeneration that inflicts up to 8000 damage per minute based on Magneto's proximity to the opponent. Max: 1 stack.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Against champions under the effect of the Magnetism debuff, each effect activated by special attacks has a doubled duration.

Special attack 1:

Against bleeding immune champions, 85% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces the opponent armor rating by 1500 for 8 sec.

Special attack 2:

Against immune champions, 100% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces the opponent armor rating by 3000 for 10 sec.

100% chance to apply an Health Block for 10 sec.

Special attack 3

100% chance to apply an Armor Break that reduces opponent’s armor by 2000 for 15 sec.

100% to apply an Health Block for 15 sec.

I actually quite like how the current Magnetism works. The problem is that the 'wrong' kind of champions (Tech) have that tag, potentially gamebreaking. This isn't really a problem how bad Magneto currently is, but if he gets your rework it will. 40% AAR is enough of a punishment. I would rather have the Metal tag expanded to all Skill champions who uses guns or swords, so they are all affected by it.

I don't think your suggestion of the sig actually makes it better. Blocking already reduces damage, so what is the point of further decreasing that? It is better that the electromagnetic field has a [stacks]% chance to glance projectiles, reducing damage by [stacks]%. Glancing hits are non-critical and have 100% AAR. Effectiveness increases against magnetized opponents. Maybe OG Magneto has 10-50% chance to glance which reduces damage by 50-100%, while Magneto MN has 50-100% to glance but reduces damage by 10-50%.

I don't think Magneto is able to manipulate the ferrous components in the blood. Yes, he did in X2 but only because Mystique injected the guard with an overdose of iron. In normal cases, he is

I had the idea that while blocking, Magneto collects every 0.5 seconds shrapnel from his environment (max stack: 10). Every stack of shrapnel increases Special Attack Damage by 10%, increases ability accuracy by 10% and gives basic hits a 3% chance to bleed. Every special that strucks, uses all of the shrapnel (block or dexterity doesn't count). Magneto loses focuses so shrapnel slowly decays over time. Key is to build-up shrapnel and then unleashing a SP2 or SP3 as attacker, while as a defender you need to avoid building up too much shrapnel and keep Magneto moving.

The thing that I like least of current Magneto's Magnetism debuff is that it doesn't increase his attack. Against metallic opponents he should be like Blade against dimensionals!
    So I immagine this system, a mix of Omega's spores mechanics and the effectiveness of Blade's DS, that allow to make Magneto really really helpful against many champions.

He's actually capable of manipulate metallic components in the blood (if you think that he can reverse Earth's axis..) so I tought it could be a nice bonus for him and his special. It's not a "thing-from-the-movie".

I also like your idea of shrapnel, I tought about It too something like that but usually if they have to change animations the situation becomes complicated.

For the sig ability, I find really effective an ability that allows Magneto to block extra damage from projectiles attack, with the basic block plus the sig ability with few stones you can stop worrying about all the special attacks at a distance, getting close to zero damage.
    I laugh so much every time I see Magneto take damage from gunshots

Thank you for your answer

One thing: Kabam made sure Blade's DS did not apply on mutants. They even turned Sabretooth into a mercenary instead of a villain. Tech champions are meant to beat mutants. It can't if magnetism is too strong.

I take your word. It seems odd as what prevents Magneto from killing pretty much everyone?

They don't have to. Magneto blocks and the shrapnel gets collected. It is the same mechanic as Nebula's shock charges.

People will find your idea of little utility. Civil Warrior also reduces special attack damage, but it only applies to blocking.

It is in cases of a slip-up that my idea becomes a life saver. Magneto has no other way to avoid bleed damage. Besides, a shield that deflects bullets, isn't that the in-game definition of glancing?
  • ProjectWeaponXProjectWeaponX Posts: 14
    edited February 2019
    Netflix Daredevil
    * Change Light, Medium, Special and Blocking Animations to Incorporate his Billy clubs weapons
    * DD Billy clubs ignore 30% physical resistance
    * Make current signature ability a passive
    * Specials should have a chance to inflict either Daze or Concussion

DD Suit Passive: Increase Physical Resistance, Add Bleed Resistance, Keep Additional Critical hit chance and Chance to block all damage when blocking.

Rework Of Signature Ability:
    World on Fire - Matt’s ability to detect & anticipate behavior and movements allows him know when/where to strike with increased brutal precision & when to dodge.
    - 10% increased flat chance to evade projectiles
    - Gain 25% chance to evade physical attacks
    - Increases Critical Damage
    - Critical hits have 20-60% chance to become unblockable
  • Kabam:
    Please update blue cyclops . You are miss8ng the fact the he and Logan always went toe to toe . He needs to be better maybe a projectile heavy attack ..
    edited February 2019
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -overall weak

Are you daft? Read up Jimbo

“While Unstoppable
    -Juggernaut is immune to Stun Debuffs and if the opponent attempts to stun him, he will instead apply his Heavy Attack Stagger to them”
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -overall weak

Are you daft? Read up Jimbo

“While Unstoppable
    -Juggernaut is immune to Stun Debuffs and if the opponent attempts to stun him, he will instead apply his Heavy Attack Stagger to them”

That must be a recent addition. I remember doing the 2* event and just use Ronan's SP1 to stun Juggernaut while Unstoppable. Seems only correct, seeing nothing can stop him.
    edited February 2019
    Name of the Champion you would like to be changed

Angela

Which features or abilities about them don't you like at the moment and why

Her signature ability, Battle Focus, doesn't add anything to the champion. Even maxed-out, the -25% reduction in nullify chance is barely noticeable.

How exactly would you change them and why would you make the said changes, try to be specific!

Battle Focus can be so much more. My idea is this:

For every 10% health removed on the opponent, Angela gains a Focus counter. Focus counters are passives that have a [stacks]% chance to trigger a buff when critting, depending on the power meter.
    • Below one bar of power: Focus triggers a True Damage buff, ignoring armor and resistances for 15 seconds.
    • Below two bars but higher than one bar of power: Focus triggers a True Accuracy buff, ignoring the effects of Evade and Auto-Block for 15 seconds.
    • Below three bars but higher than two bars of power: Focus triggers a True Strike buff, combining the effects of True Damage and True Accuracy for 15 seconds.
    • Three bars of power: Focus triggers the True Focus buff, having the effects of a True Strike buff and ignoring the effects of glancing, invisibility, inverse controls and phasing for 15 seconds.

Focus buffs do not stack but are refreshed. Focus counters reduce the effects of nullify or ability accuracy reduction effects by [stacks]% (up to 25% like today). When a True Damage and a True Accuracy buff are active, the next critical hit combines the two into a True Strike buff, refreshing it as well. This costs no Focus counters.

Angela gains Focus counters when the opponent triggers an effect, so she can learn to counter it.
    • Below one bar of power: Focus counters are gained when the opponent triggers an Armor Up or Resistance buff or passive.
    • Below two bars but higher than one bar of power: Focus counters are gained when the opponent triggers an Evade or Auto-Block effect.
    • Below three bars but higher than two bars of power: Focus counters gained by triggering all the above.
    • Three bars of power: Focus counters are gained by all the above and while she glances or misses a hit, or when she is under the effect of inverted control.

This ensures that she can gain Focus counter when that is needed and when the opponent has such a large health pool that removing 10% health takes too long. Focus counters stack, so when an opponent triggers for instant 5 Armor Up buffs at the start of the fight, she gets five Focus counters.
  • hansolosrealhansolosreal Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    All hail @kabam porthos in his infinity wisdom .
    I think that MCOC has missed the bar on blue cyclops . He is supposed to go toe to toe with wolverine and defeated stryfe, alone and injured.

The best way in my opinion to buff old blue . Is to give him a laser blast heavy attack . To limit it's range have him shoot at a downward angle then the beam would bounce off the ground.
    A unique heavy to bring THE LEADER of the xmen to his rightful place .

Thanks .
  • Hawkeye
    Rework of Signature Ability
    Trick Arrows 2.0: Hawkeye Has his Arrows upgraded to inflict new effects, deal more damage and their debuffs to increased duration.
    All Trick Arrows debuffs duration increases by 5%(Min) - 25%(Max).

All Trick Arrow Effects have 10%(Min) - 50%(Max) increase potency excerpt for stun.

New Trick Arrow effects (Will Trigger on any special)
    - Flare Arrow: Inflict Stun for 2 sec
    - Disruptor Arrow: Inflict Power Lock
    - Acid Arrow: Inflict Heal Block
    - SmokeScreen Arrow: Opponent’s Attacks have 40% to miss

New Passive Abilities
    Master Marksman
    - +25% Ability Accuracy on all trick arrow effects and to activate all debuffs on specials.
    - +25% if under any ability accuracy reduction debuffs.
    - Each debuff on the opponent reducing ability accuracy and power gain by 5%.

Precision Aim:
    Increased Critical Hit Chance and Damage on Special Attacks.

Hemorrhage: 25% chance to inflict severe bleeding, deal increased damage on any bleed inflicted.

Trick Arrows:
    - Armor Piercing Arrow: Inflicts Armor Break
    - Incendiary Arrow: Inflicts Incinerate
    - Shock Arrow: Inflicts Shock
    - Concussive Arrow: Inflicts Concussion
    - Sonic Arrow: Inflicts Weakness

Heavy Attack
    - Impact Arrow: Deals 5% damage per debuff.

Special Attack Rework
    Special 1:
    - 100% chance to Power Drain
    - 60% chance to inflict Shock for 12 sec.
    - 52% chance to inflict Weakness for 10 sec.
    - 45% chance to Bleed for 7 sec

Special 2:
    - 92% chance to inflict Incinerate for 12 sec.
    - 67% chance to inflict Bleed for 9 sec.
    - 55% chance to inflict Armor Break for 8 sec.

Special 3: Gain True Accuracy for 20 sec
    - 90% chance to inflict concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 50%, for 15 seconds.
    - 50% chance to inflict all trick arrow debuffs
  • Netflix Daredevil - Reposting This Again Because I made some changes
    * Change Light, Medium, Special and Blocking Animations to Incorporate his Billy clubs weapons
    * DD Billy clubs ignore 25% physical resistance
    * Make current signature ability a passive
    * Reduce Armor break duration by 5 seconds
    * Keep Ability to stun on all specials

Special Attack Additions
    - Special 1: Add more hits and Each Hit has a 55% chance inflict weakness for 6 seconds

- Special 2: 60% chance to inflicts Disorient, reducing Enemy Defensive Ability Accuracy and Block Proficiency by 50%, for 12 seconds.

- Special 3: 75% chance to Inflicts Concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 90%, for 18 seconds.

New Passive Ability:
    Each debuff on the opponent reduces all power gain rate by 10%.
    (Max: 50%)

DD Suit Passive:
    - Increase Physical Resistance
    - Add Bleed Resistance
    - Keep Additional Critical hit chance and Chance to block all damage when blocking.

Rework Of Signature Ability:
    World on Fire - Matt’s ability to detect & anticipate behavior and movements allows him know when/where to strike with increased brutal precision & when to dodge.
    - 10% increased flat chance to evade projectiles.
    - Gain 25% chance to evade physical attacks.
    - Increases Critical Damage
    - Increases Offensive Ability Accuracy by 5%(Min) to 25%(Max).
    - Critical hits have 25%(Min) to 65%(Max) chance to become unblockable. -15% chance for larger champions
  • Punisher
    - Increase chance to inflict bleed and open wound when against villains champions on special attacks
    - Increases chance to gain fury against villain champions
    - Give ammo stockpile and each effect has increased potency against villain champions
  • Captain America Infinity War
    * Add Falcon to Skill Champion Synergy
  • johnbrinkjohnbrink Posts: 7
    Doctor Strange hasn’t been addressed in quite some time.
    At the time, it was a reasonable nerf if unpopular, however with all the new champs that have come out, DS has become obsolete. I would recommend re-instating his original abilities. In today’s game he wiill not be OP, but will be a solid competitive champion.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Dr Voodoo- new synergies maybe increase healing, power burn, or poison damage.

Rogue- update buff stealing capabilities. She should be able to steal every active buff and time should also reset if rogue is hit too.

• Magneto(Both)
    Rework of Magnetism Ability: All Abilities increases by 20% if champion is a robot or in the tech class. Ignores debuff immunity and potency reduction(counter to taskmaster’s ability).
    Effects for Opponent
    * Keep Ability Accuracy Reduction
    * Reduces Attack Rating by 25%
    * Reduces All Power Gain by 25%
    * Debuffs lasts 5 sec longer
    Buffs for Magneto
    * +30% Attack Rating
    * 25% Increased Ability Accuracy
    * 25% Increased Power Gain Rate
    (Magneto Marvel Now: Magnetism now last indefinitely on tech and robot champions)

Special Attack Additions
    Special 2: Inflict Armor Break for 8 sec

New Passive Abilities
    Magnetic Armor: Special type of Armor-Up. Immunity to Armor break and shatter but Can be pierced.
    * Increased Armor Rating and Special Resistance
    * 45% Bleed and Energy Resistance

Polarization: Positive and Negative
    * Positive: Each Magneto fills a bar of power, He gains one positive polarize charge. Max: 5 charges.
    * Negative: Critical hits have 45% chance to to place a negative polarize charge on the opponent for 10 seconds. Max: 10 Charges.
    * While Magneto or the opponent is polarized, basic attacks deal x% of attack as shock damage.

Heavy attack: Inflict Shock dealing x% of attack for 5 seconds. Potency and duration increases by 5% based current number of positive polarize charges. Consumes all Charges

Rework of Signature Ability
    Master of Magnetism: As the names implies, Magneto further enhances his magnetic abilities to new heights.

Refraction: Keep the same

Resonance: All Polarization effects increases Attack Rating by x%
    - Positive Charges increases Critical Damage by x%.
    - Negative Charges increases Critical Hit Chance by x%.
  • Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    ...Block
    ...Magneto creates an electromagnetic field around itself, reducing the impact of projectiles attacks (firearm shots, lasers, etc.) of [85%].

Passive

ABILITIES

Basic attacks

Magneto's basic attacks are energetic, so he’s not harmed by abilities that reflect the damage when he strikes the opponent.

Well-timed block

Mind control immunity

Magnetism - Passive

+ 10% ability accuracy

Besides it causes:

- 10% power rate
    - 20% regeneration rate
    - 20% armor rating

Degeneration - Passive

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Special attack 1:

Special attack 2:

100% chance to apply a Health Block for 10 sec.

Special attack 3

100% to apply a Health Block for 15 sec.

There's a lot in here that makes sense and is consistent with what I've often thought. Here's what I'd love to see happen to Magneto:

1. If not making his hits completely energy based, non-contact ones, have his (and Dr. Strange's) basic attacks count as part physical/part energy hits so they have ~50% reduction to contact feedback damage such as Electro's, thorns nodes, Nebula's/Quake's/Red Skull's/Blades's block or parry based effects. Similarly, they would only feed Ms. Marvel (Danvers)/Capt. Marvel and Ultron (AoU)'s power meters ~50% less than the comparative energy attack of other champions.

2. Similar to Mephisto, have either or both Mags build up to 3 balls of metal that rotate around him. They build from hitting opponents and slowly extracting their metal, so it builds faster when against metal opponents (they can be dispelled by armor breaking abilities though). These balls can be turned to projectiles that launch .5 secs after a well timed block (bringing something new to the game). On contact they infect the point of damage with hemorrhage susceptibility (or armor shatter on bloodless opponents; except plant based beings) for up to 10 secs. If hit by a special during that window, bleed damage is increased in intensity and duration, and sp2 and 3 heal blocks are 100%. The projectiles do not use Magneto's power meter when thrown.

3. Synergies should be updated in two ways: 1) Acolyte Synergy with Colossus (OG) making Col's armor up effects spark energy damage to metal opponents; and well-timed blocks boost his prowess, while Mags make the metal balls more potent and build faster even against non-metal champs, 2) introduce Polaris to also have an effect (North & South poles) on Colossus, but for Mags, increase the potency of his magnetism so some champs who were not previously susceptible become so (that clearly use metal but less) and those that already were suffer greater effects. (Polaris would be a boost to metal allies, where Magneto was a detriment to metal opponents, both would expand the list of who the other affects - with Havok around the corner [correction: "... Havok here", since I took long to send this] I hope Polaris was in the plans - plus with The Gifted, she should represent for that TV IP)

The key to making the OG champs balanced is finding means to enable high damage output comparable to newer champs. Of course, to keep the variety, mix it up so everyone is not a one-shotter and some still excel on attack while others excel on defense. Somebody's got to be average, but even then, excel in unique situations that are detrimental to the superstars of the game. Since most of the game favors 3s and 6s, I'd even suggest looking at all champs together, dividing them into 6 camps (not class specific, but some classes are more prone to belonging there) and then applying one of 3 methods of excellence to each:

1. High attack damage (some build basic melee abilities, some specials, some both; all based on things like hit counters, attack sequences, timers, opponent attributes, etc.) - e.g. Star-Lord, Ægon, Cap IW, SMSE
    2. High counter abilities (increasing damage output less than the previous group, but benefiting more from having counters to defensive and basic attributes such as healing rates, power rates, evasive abilities, shields, potency and status effects that the others do not inherently have) - e.g. SW, BW, Dom, KM
    3. High status effect abilities (increasing debuff effectiveness instead of contact attacks (poisons, degeneration, bleed, burns, cold, shock, etc. all have a mechanism to outpace resistances, regeneration, high health/time limit, etc.)

Yes, some will have inherent mechanisms while others affect specific opponents, and others require 1 or 2 unique synergies, but every champ should have a way to reach a higher minimum damage output in order to be considered balanced.

I agree with those that think Magneto should be the Blade-like counter to metal opponents. Polaris, Colossus and the other Magneto can be his version of GR, SMSE, Dorm/Meph enhancers
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    There's been a lot of interest in Magneto lately, and while I had a proposed rebuild, I'd like to take another shot at it. I don't feel that my previous rebuild captured the magnitude of Magneto's power before.

Champion Redesign: Magneto (Based upon a 4-star 5/50, Signature level 99 Champion)
    08b90db77ebf0e7d4cd7b23d2003acd2_1920_KR.jpg

Magneto is supposed to be the Master of Magnetism, and one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel Universe. As a Champion in Marvel Contest of Champions, his abilities are sub-par, as is his damage output and his defensive capability. He's in desperate need of a rework if he's going to be more powerful than newer mutant Champions like Havok or even Sabretooth. The following changes are intended to make Magneto a much more powerful Champion to use against Metal-wielding Champions; somewhere on par with Blade as an attacker. He should be able to shred Robotic Champions as well!

Signature Ability - Electromagnetic Field: Magneto gains a high-powered electromagnetic field that protects him from powerful attacks.
    • When Attacked: Magneto bends a dense electromagnetic field around his body to create a personal force field, preventing him from losing more than 10% of his Max Health from a single source.
    • Magneto's Electromagnetic Field gives him +1000 Energy Resistance.
    • Magneto's attacks cannot be Evaded by Metal Champions.

ABILITIES
    Metal Champions: Metal Champions have their Ability Accuracy reduced by 50%. This Ability Accuracy reduction ignores Metal Champions' Immunities.
    • Magneto gains +70% Attack Rating against Metal Champions.
    All Attacks: Magneto's basic attacks are non-contact attacks that deal energy damage.
    • When Skill Champions block Magneto's attacks, they cannot gain any Buffs or Counters from blocking.
    Telepathic Resistance (Passive): Magneto is immune to Reversed Controls.
    Magnetic Armoring (Passive): Every time Magneto blocks or takes a hit from a basic physical attack, he has a 15% chance to gain Armor Up, increasing his Armor Rating by +325 for 8.0 seconds. [Max Stacks: 1]
    • While Magneto has an Armor Up active, he gains a +12% increased chance to resist a Block Break.
    Magnetism (Passive): Magneto has a 100% chance to evade all bullet-based attacks. Furthermore, all basic attacks against Champions reliant upon metal (including Champions that use swords, knives, or guns while attacking) have a 90% chance to place a Magnetized counter for 12.0 seconds. [Max Stacks: 3]
    • Magnetized counters cannot be Nullfied or Purified.
    • For each Magnetized counter an opponent possesses, they suffer from a 15% Ability Accuracy reduction, and bullet-based attacks employed against Magneto deal 18% of the damage they would have inflicted as Physical Damage back upon his attacker. This damage is Mutant based, dealing 30% increased damage to Skill Champions and 30% reduced damage to Tech Champions.
    Special Attacks: 55% chance to inflict Bleed (Degeneration versus Robotic Champions), dealing 1400 Direct Damage over 10.0 seconds.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special Attack 1: Bloody Shrapnel — Sharp metal fragments are pulled from the surrounding environment and propelled across the arena.
    • When the Bleed from this attack expires, it has a 40% chance to be converted into a permanent Open Wound.
    • An Open Wound counts as a stack of Bleed, but is Passive and deals no damage whenever there is no active Bleed effect upon the target.
    • For each Magnetized counter an opponent has on them, Magneto gains a Precision Buff, increasing his Critical Rating by 200 for 4.0 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: Broken & Fractured — Magneto expands his magnetic grasp deep under the arena, impaling his opponent with jagged metal from below.
    • 100% chance to inflict Heal Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 10.0 seconds.
    • For each Magnetized counter an opponent has on them, they are Power Locked for 2.0 seconds.
    Special Attack 3: Cold-Blooded Fusion — Encased in a metal prison, Magneto's target implodes. Peace was never an option.
    • 100% chance to Armor Break, removing an enemy Armor Up and applying 1300 Armor Rating reduction for 8.0 seconds.
    • 100% chance to inflict Heal Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 10.0 seconds.
    • For each Magnetized counter an opponent has on them, they are stunned for 1.5 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    • Friends with Magik: All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating.
    • Enemies with Wolverine: All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
    • Nemesis with Cyclops (New Xavier School) or Cyclops (Blue Team): All Champions gain +6% Attack.
    • Rivals with Storm: All Champions gain +155 Critical Damage Rating.
    • Lost Romance with Rogue: Magneto: Well-Timed Blocks deal 20% of Magneto's Attack Rating to his opponent. This damage is doubled against Metal Champions. Rogue: When Rogue knocks out a Champion with Special Attack 1, this attack automatically lands a Critical Hit and she heals 100% of the life stolen prior to the end of the fight. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • Vengeance is Mine with Red Skull: Magneto: Magneto reduce the Ability Accuracy of Tech Champions by an additional +10%. Red Skull: All Villains gain +8% Attack. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • Phoenix Forces with Psylocke, Emma Frost, Colossus, or Phoenix: Magneto: Magneto gains +450 Armor Rating versus Heroes. Psylocke: All hits with her katana have a 6% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 30% of her Attack as Direct Damage over 3.0 seconds. [Max Stacks: 5] Emma Frost: Emma Frost gains a 5% chance to auto-block Medium and Heavy Attacks in Telepath Form. Colossus: Whenever Colossus triggers his Bleed Immunity, he instantly heals 0.4% of his Max Health. Phoenix: Phoenix's Incinerate damage is increased by 70%. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

PREVIOUS REVISIONS:
    1. Unstoppable Colossus
    2. Magneto
    3. Spider-Gwen
    4. Captain Marvel
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Fist
    7. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    8. Falcon
    9. She-Hulk
    10. War Machine
    11. Superior Iron Man
    12. Colossus
    13. Black Panther
    14. Gamora
    15. King Groot
    16. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
    17. Karnak
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    edited February 2019
    uckt1mepc1dx.jpg

Hulkbuster
    [Based on 4* 5/50 sig. 99 champion]

Sig ability:

Helping Hand:
    Whenever the Hulkbuster armor would take damage equivalent to more than 10%  of his health from a single source, Veronica sends down replacements to Tony, regenerating up to 90% of the damage taken over 9 seconds.

Abilities:

Designation: Hulk (passive)
    When fighting gamma-irradiated champions, the Hulkbuster gains a passive armor up for the rest of the fight, increasing armor rating by 600, and a fury lasting for 15 seconds, increasing attack rating by 555.

Robotic Body:
    Due to the sheer mass of metal and robotic gear, Hulkbuster is immune to bleed effects.

Hulking Tank (passive):
    Every time the Hulkbuster receives 10 hits, he gains an armor up buff for 6 seconds, increasing armor rating by 357.
    Every time the Hulkbuster armor dishes out 10 hits, he gains a cruelty buff for 5 seconds, increasing critical damage rating by 275.

Heavy attack: The Pummel
    Animation rework: the Hulkbuster armor strikes with a left hook, and 5 quick action piston jabs from the right fist.
    Places an armor break debuff on the opponent for 4 seconds, reducing opponents armor rating by 210.

Special 1:
    Animation rework: Hulkbuster lets out one powerful shot from his chest reactor. This attack is unblockable.
    Against gamma champs, this attack places an armor break on the opponent for 7 seconds, reducing armor rating by 456.
    Against other champs, this attack inflicts a concussion debuff lasting 5 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 50%.

Special 2:
    Against gamma champs:
    The opponent will suffer 3 armor breaks, lasting for 7 seconds and reducing armor rating by 380 each, and a concussion debuff lasting for 5 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 60%.
    Against other champs:
    Inflicts 2 armor breaks for 5 seconds, reducing armor rating by 440 each, and stuns the opponent for 2 seconds (this stun is not negatively or positively modified by masteries, nodes, nullify, or purify).

Special 3:
    If the Hulkbuster armor is below 30% health, activate regenerate, healing 10% health over 5 seconds. Can be done only 3 times.
    Against a gamma champ:
    Inflict 1 armor break for 10 seconds, reducing armor rating by 750, and stun the opponent for 2 seconds.
    Against other champs:
    Inflict one armor break for 10 seconds, reducing armor rating by 570. Inflict a concussion debuff for 6 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 60%.

I didn't get a chance to look over his current synergies, so this isn't the comprehensive rework.
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    edited February 2019
    I'd like to throw Magneto and Red Skull into the mix. Two awesome villains. One insanely powerful mutant and leader of the brotherhood one evil genius and the bane of Caps life..........both poor in the game.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Sig ability:

Helping Hand:
    Whenever the Hulkbuster armor would take damage equivalent to more than 10%  of his health from a single source, Veronica sends down replacements to Tony, regenerating up to 90% of the damage taken over 9 seconds.
    Conceptually, I really like this idea. 90% might be a bit strong, but it's definitely limited by taking a walloping in order to trigger it.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Designation: Hulk (passive)
    When fighting gamma-irradiated champions, the Hulkbuster gains a passive armor up for the rest of the fight, increasing armor rating by 600, and a fury lasting for 15 seconds, increasing attack rating by 555.
    There's no tag for Gamma-Irradiated Champions, so you might want to use similar language to Venom's, where it calls out Spider-Verse Champions. You might want to call it "Hulk-Type" Champions. Conceptually, I like it, but it feels weak. I might recommend that he gets (weaker) Armor Ups that last 15.0 seconds and trigger every time the opponent triggers a Buff or Charge (Fury Buffs, Heat Charges, any of the effects that Joe Fixit can benefit from, etc...), and he triggers a Fury Buff at some other point... Perhaps when his opponent lands a Heavy Attack?

What might be even better is that he Nullifies Buffs from Hulk-Type Champions (I keep picturing the "Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go to sleep!" piston-punching in Avengers: Age of Ultron, and that might be like stripping off Hulk's Furies and Smash Buffs).

Nairvehl wrote:
    Robotic Body:
    Due to the sheer mass of metal and robotic gear, Hulkbuster is immune to bleed effects.
    Poison, too? He is wearing two layers of armor, after all.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Hulking Tank (passive):
    Every time the Hulkbuster receives 10 hits, he gains an armor up buff for 6 seconds, increasing armor rating by 357.
    Every time the Hulkbuster armor dishes out 10 hits, he gains a cruelty buff for 5 seconds, increasing critical damage rating by 275.
    Similar to other Champions (like Sabretooth or Thor [Ragnarok])... I don't dislike it.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Heavy attack: The Pummel
    Animation rework: the Hulkbuster armor strikes with a left hook, and 5 quick action piston jabs from the right fist.
    Places an armor break debuff on the opponent for 4 seconds, reducing opponents armor rating by 210.
    I love the imagery.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Special 1:
    Animation rework: Hulkbuster lets out one powerful shot from his chest reactor. This attack is unblockable.
    Against gamma champs, this attack places an armor break on the opponent for 7 seconds, reducing armor rating by 456.
    Against other champs, this attack inflicts a concussion debuff lasting 5 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 50%.
    Strong. Honestly, I'd do a double-dose with both affecting Hulk-Type Champions. After all, he is supposed to be designed to really put a hurt on them.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Special 2:
    Against gamma champs:
    The opponent will suffer 3 armor breaks, lasting for 7 seconds and reducing armor rating by 380 each, and a concussion debuff lasting for 5 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 60%.
    Against other champs:
    Inflicts 2 armor breaks for 5 seconds, reducing armor rating by 440 each, and stuns the opponent for 2 seconds (this stun is not negatively or positively modified by masteries, nodes, nullify, or purify).
    This doesn't seem to add in much in the way of utilities. Maybe this could do something different against Hulk-Type Champions? I get that it's like what I suggested for Special 1, but I could see those Armor Breaks being really useful against Champions like Iron Man (Infinity War). They should probably also knock off effects like Rock Shield charges on Korg or Rock Stacks on Thing as well, since they're so similar.
    Nairvehl wrote:
    Special 3:
    If the Hulkbuster armor is below 30% health, activate regenerate, healing 10% health over 5 seconds. Can be done only 3 times.
    Against a gamma champ:
    Inflict 1 armor break for 10 seconds, reducing armor rating by 750, and stun the opponent for 2 seconds.
    Against other champs:
    Inflict one armor break for 10 seconds, reducing armor rating by 570. Inflict a concussion debuff for 6 seconds, reducing ability accuracy by 60%.

I didn't get a chance to look over his current synergies, so this isn't the comprehensive rework.
    I don't like the health regeneration on SP3 trigger. You'd never get to use it against a Power Drain or Power Lock Champion if they're good enough. You'd also never get it on nodes that cap your Power Meter at 1 bar or 2 bars. If he's going to get this, it should trigger on something else. The SP3 doesn't add any utility either. It's all armor breaks, concussion, and stuns (like SP2). I think you can make him a lot more interesting.

I'm eager to see the final version! Best wishes!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Magneto (Classic)

cgu4hvwgijkx.jpeg

In comics and films, Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in the world; capable of using his powers and genius intelligence to counter almost any threat. In MCOC, he's something of a joke. The issues?
    • His utility is low. Magnetism is primarily active against Tech champs, who have him at a Class Disadvantage; making it substantially less useful. It can help against a few non-Tech champs like Gamora and Guillotine. Aside from Magnetism, what can he really do apart from Heal Block?
    • His basic ability to deal damage is highly unimpressive.
    • That's partly because he relies on unreliable bleed effects for damage. 50% accuracy? Ouch!
    • His once useful defensive Sig ability has been significantly devalued over time; as more opponents being introduced who are able to bypass it through Ability Accuracy reduction. It's also only really useful at a very high Sig level. Capping damage at 20% of Max health? Woo-hoo!
    • Once unique in applying a damage cap, Magneto's Sig is now outperformed by the defenses of Ice Man, Emma Frost, Luke Cage and Thing, not to mention the likes of Ghost, IMIW and Darkhawk.

Simply put, nobody fears Magneto as an opponent, which is just plain wrong for the X-men's most iconic opponent. Here's a rework intended to bring him a bit more in line with his comic book abilities. Classic Magneto loses his Defensive Sig and becomes much more offensively-minded, whilst Marvel Now! Magneto retains a defensive strategy. The only change in animation required would be altering his SP1 to throw three smaller bolts of metal instead of one huge lump; largely because the big ball of metal looks rubbish:

Magneto (Classic)

Health: 15,934
    Attack: 1,072

Signature: Magnetic Assault

Magneto raises the intensity of his magnetic attacks. As his power level rises, he gains up to 50% Attack to all of his basic energy attacks. Additionally, his Special Attacks gain up to +900 critical rating and +600 critical damage.

All attacks:
    All of Magneto's basic attacks inflict Energy damage.
    • Due to the fleeting contact he makes with his opponents on basic attacks, Magneto has a 50% chance to avoid any contact-based debuffs or damage. This does not affect the defenders ability to activate defenses such as Armour Up

Magnetic Shield:
    • When blocking, Magneto has a 15% chance to deflect all projectile attacks, rising to 70% against bullets. Deflecting the attack reduces all damage to zero.
    • After holding block for 0.8 seconds, Magneto increases the strength of his magnetic shield, increasing his block Proficiency by +400, and granting 12% Perfect Block.

Magnetism
    Magneto (Classic) keeps his metal opponents magnetised at all times. When magnetised, opponents suffer the following effects, which rise by +25% in potency against robots:
    • Reduced Ability Accuracy (-45%)
    • Reduced critical rating (-250)
    • Reduced regeneration and power gain by 30%
    • Whilst magnetised, opponents cannot become Unstoppable or Unblockable (their ability accuracy for these effects is reduced to zero).
    • Magneto gains +15% perfect block against magnetised opponents.

Special attacks:
    SP1 - This attack now hurls three jagged shards at the opponent. 60% Chance to inflict each of three stacks of Bleed for 888 damage over five seconds.
    SP2 - 80% Chance to inflict one Bleed debuff causing 1772 damage over five seconds. 100% chance to inflict Heal Block for nine seconds. This ability has the same impact as a Heavy Attack on non-flying opponents*.
    SP3 - This attack has a 60% chance to remove any Unstoppable or Unblockable buffs. It has a 100% chance to inflict Armour Break (-1200 Armour) and Heal Block for eight seconds, and to Bleed for 1772 damage over five seconds.
    *Magneto's SP2 is not unblockable, but can potentially break through an opponent's block. It can be resisted by opponents who are Unstoppable, by opponents using the Stand Your Ground Mastery, and by those with specific abilities enabling them to resist heavy attacks, such as Black Panther Civil War, or Spider Gwen. It does not have this impact against champions who are flying (DS, DV, SS, AA, Vulture, etc). This attack counts as a projectile for Evasion.

Synergies:
    Cyclops (both) - Mutant Legends (Unique):
    Magneto/MMN: Magneto's Special Damage bonus against magnetised opponents is increased by 50%.
    Cyclops Red/Blue: Special Attacks have the potential to remove all Unstoppable, Invulnerable, Armour Up and Physical Resistance buffs from the opponent:
    • SP1 - 40%
    • SP2 - 65%
    • SP3 - 90%
    Wolverine/OML - Eternal Rivals:
    Magneto focuses on reducing his opponents ability to gain power and heal, increasing the reduction in their regeneration/power gain when magnetised by 50%.
    Wolverine/OML gains a Fury buff when hitting an opponent recovering from a Special Attack, increasing Attack by +25% for ten seconds.
    Captain America OG/Black Bolt: Enemies +155 Critical Rate
    Magneto (Marvel Now)

i5rgl984l5er.png

Health: 15,934
    Attack: 1,172

Signature - Urgent Refraction:
    When below 60% health, Magneto surrounds himself with a magnetic field that disperses powerful attacks, limiting any damage sustained to a maximum 7% of his Max health when struck, or 5% of his Max health when blocking.
    Additionally, Magneto focuses his magnetic energies more tightly - all critical hits with medium, heavy or special attacks have up to 20% chance to inflict Armour Break (-300 for 5 seconds).

All attacks:

All of Magneto's basic attacks inflict Energy damage.
    - Due to the fleeting contact he makes with his opponents on these basic attacks, Magneto has a 50% chance to avoid any contact-based debuffs or damage. This does not affect the defenders ability to activate defenses such as Armour Up.

Magnetic Shield:
    When blocking, Magneto has a 20% chance to deflect all projectile attacks, rising to 80% against bullets. Deflecting the attack reduces all damage to zero.
    After holding block for 0.6 seconds, Magneto strengthens the magnetic shield, increasing his block Proficiency by +600, and granting 20% Perfect Block.

Magnetism

Magneto (white) generates surges of magnetism in his metal-wielding opponents to maximise the negative effects; although at times the effect fades and needs to be refreshed. When magnetised, opponents suffer the following effects (Potency rises by +25% against robots):
    • Reduced Ability Accuracy (-60%)
    • Reduced critical rating (-350)
    • Reduced regeneration and power gain by 40%
    • Magneto gains 20% perfect block against magnetised opponents.
    • Whilst magnetised, opponents cannot become Unstoppable or Unblockable (their ability accuracy for these effects is reduced to zero)

Special attacks:
    SP1 - This attack now hurls three jagged shards of metal at the opponent. 65% Chance to inflict each of three stacks of Bleed for 934 damage over five seconds.
    SP2 - 80% Chance to inflict Bleed for 1842 damage over five seconds. This attack has the same impact as a Heavy Attack on non-flying opponents*.
    SP3 - This attack has a 60% chance to remove any Unstoppable or Unblockable buffs. It has a 100% chance to inflict Armour Break (-1400) and Heal Block for nine seconds, and to Bleed for 1842 damage over five seconds.
    This attack causes metal opponents to immediately become magnetised, or refresh the duration if they are already.
    *Magneto's SP2 is not unblockable, but it can break through an opponent's block, as noted above.

Synergies:

Cyclops (both) - Mutant Legends (Unique):
    Magneto/MMN: Magneto's Special Damage bonus against magnetised opponents is increased by 50%.
    Cyclops Red/Blue: Special Attacks have the potential to remove all Unstoppable, Invulnerable, Armour Up and Physical Resistance buffs from the opponent:
    • SP1 - 40%
    • SP2 - 65%
    • SP3 - 90%
    Wolverine/OML - Eternal Rivals:
    Magneto focuses on reducing his opponents ability to gain power and heal, increasing the reduction in their regeneration/power gain when magnetised by 50%
    Wolverine/OML gains a Fury buff when hitting an opponent recovering from a Special Attack, increasing Attack by +25% for ten seconds.
    Captain America OG/Black Bolt: Enemies +155 Critical Rate

Previous reworks:

King Groot  
    Gamora 
    Cyclops (Blue)
    Cyclops (Red)
    Gambit 
    She-Hulk 
    Iron Fist 
    Deadpool X-Force 
    Electro

• AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    edited February 2019
    I honestly feel that maybe buffing Captain Marvel would be a much better option than to create a whole new champ. We will be seeing new Villans in Captain Marvel and I'm sure you guys at Kabam can bring the villains to the game instead of a new captain marvel. Just like Venom and Carnage I can agree that Captain Marvel seriously needs a buff, her abilities are not even much of use to this game in the state now, just decent dmg thru fury doesn't work. Although I can really appreciate the work done on new champs to give each one unique abilities never seen before(ie. Cap IW with unstoppable nullify, Emma with reverse controls. I strongly plead to buff Captain Marvel instead of bringing a new one to the Game(esp bcs there are already 3 VERSIONS of her in the game currently), give her something unique at least. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
    Nairvehl wrote: »
    Hulkbuster
    [Based on 4* 5/50 sig. 99 champion]

Sig ability:

Helping Hand:

Nice kind of idea. It's a shame Veronica wasn't utilised when HB was first designed. 90% might be a bit high though; given the existence of the Recovery mastery and nodes.

I'd lower the percentage, but also enable Veronica to remove effects like Armour Break. But that's just me.
    Nairvehl wrote: »

Abilities:

...Hulkbuster is immune to bleed effects...

I like the idea of bonuses against Gamma champions.

Bleed immunity kind of makes sense; but I'd tweak slightly so that he can still be affected by magically-inflicted or self-inflicted bleeds like Double Edge. Maybe "Hulkbuster reduces the opponents chance to inflict bleed via Attacks by 100%".

I won't go through the rest line by line - a lot of this design seems good. I agree with Bodhizen that I'd afflict Gamma champions with both debuffs from SP1. Or affect all champions with both debuffs; but lower the ability accuracy for all but gamma champs.

Nice little bit of healing on the SP3, btw.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Vulture

I think his SP2 should also cause bleed (I mean you get slammed by his metal wings just like Archangel does)

Colossus

Passive: in addition to being bleed immune, he should also be poison, incinerate and cold snap immune
    However shock should cause twice as much damage

I think his SP3 should also cause a long duration stun and or concussion.

Do something like that for Colossus you will make him very useful for AW defence

Vision (both types)

Allow him to phase for a brief period. Maybe a 2 sec hold invokes a phase buff for say 5 secs which means opponents “miss” him when they attack. Each time it is used have a cool down of say 10 secs

Vision as a character does phase.

BP CW

Increase his bleed from SP1 from one stack to at least 3

Make him bleed immune (because of his suit) which would make him the only skilled champ who is 100% bleed immune (sure Blade has a 95% debuff)
    Trade off for bleed immunity make him take twice as much poison damage
    Bodhizen wrote: »
    Champion Redesign: Iron Patriot
    Signature Ability - Insane Genius: He may wear a suit cobbled together from confiscated Stark technology and his own Oscorp weapons, making Norman Osborn all the more dangerous, but he's still as insane as he ever was as the Green Goblin!
    • Iron Patriot has a 10% chance to gain an Insanity charge whenever opponents attack him. +90% chance if Iron Patriot performs a Well-Timed Block. [Max Stacks: 12] Each time Iron Patriot executes a Special Attack, he loses up to 3 Insanity charges.
    • For each Insanity charge Iron Patriot has, Special Attack damage is increased by 5%.
    • While he has 2 or more Insanity charges, Iron Patriot becomes immune to Concussion and Fatigue Debuffs.
    • While he has 5 or more Insanity charges, Iron Patriot takes 65% less damage from Psychic Attacks. Opponents take 50% of the damage dealt from Psychic Attacks as psychic backlash.
    • While he has 8 or more Insanity charges, Iron Patriot's Power Gain from all sources is increased by 12.5%.
    • While he has 11 or more Insanity charges, Iron Patriot's Heavy Attacks are Unblockable.
    • When Iron Patriot's health drops below 15%, he automatically gains 6 Insanity charges and his Attack Rating increases by 250 per Insanity charge. When Iron Patriot's health drops below 10%, his suit burns out and he loses his Advanced Satellite Communications, Iron Durability, Spider-Proofing, and all base Armor.

ABILITIES
    Advanced Satellite Communications: Iron Patriot's advanced satellite communications system feeds him information about his opponent in real time, decreasing their Ability Accuracy by 15%.
    Iron Durability (Passive): The Iron Patriot Armor absorbs a lot of the force of even the heaviest of blows. Basic Physical Attacks cannot inflict more damage than 7.5% of Iron Patriot's total health.
    Spider-Proofing (Passive): The Iron Patriot Armor has been specifically designed to withstand the attacks of Spider-Verse Heroes. Iron Patriot is Immune to Armor Break effects from Spider-Verse Heroes.
    Well-Timed Blocks: Well-Timed Blocks activate Iron Patriot's Magnetic Impact Blast Systems, granting Iron Patriot +2% Damage on Basic Attacks for 4.5 seconds, and +450 Critical Rating versus Champions that employ metal arms and armor for 4.5 seconds. [Max Stacks: 2]

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special Attack 1: Dual Flamethrowers — One of the best ways to get rid of a pest is to burn it to ashes!
    Animation Rework: Iron Patriot blasts his opponent with twin jets of fire from his forearms. These flame jets reach 70% of the way across the screen.
    • This attack has a 100% chance to inflict an Incinerate Debuff, dealing 682.2 Direct Damage over 3.0 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: Miniature Lasers — Iron Patriot activates a devastating laser attack!
    • This attack has a 100% chance to inflict two Incinerate Debuffs, each dealing 682.2 Direct Damage over 3.0 seconds.
    • 54% chance to Armor Break, removing an enemy Armor Up and applying 665.75 Armor Rating reduction for 9.0 seconds. Against Champions that have metal weapons or armor, this chance is increased by 20%, and Armor Rating is reduced by an additional 200.
    Special Attack 3: Missile Strike — Calling in a tactical strike has never looked this good!
    • 100% chance to Stun for 4.75 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    • Friends with Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, or Iron Man (Infinity War): All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating.
    • Enemies with Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Man (Symbiote), or Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced): All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
    • Rivals with Captain America, Captain America (WWII), or Captain America (Infinity War): All Champions gain +155 Critical Damage Rating.
    • Crazy Together with Green Goblin: Iron Patriot: Whenever Iron Patriot loses an Insanity charge, he Regenerates 0.8% of his Max Health. Green Goblin: Green Goblin gets +20% Ability Accuracy for his Super Bomb. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • Dark Avengers with Venom or Sentry: Iron Patriot: Each time an Incinerate Debuff expires, it has a 25% chance to reapply itself. Venom: Venom has a 25% chance to activate a Fury buff every time he inflicts a Bleed Debuff on his opponent. Sentry: Sentry only requires 30 hits in a Combo to gain a Reality Warp. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

This is an interesting rework, as usual. Iron Patriot could definitely benefit from one, as you argued.

I think the permanent 7.5% damage cap (Iron Durability) is definitely too strong, compared to current abilities like Ice armour and Urgent Refraction. Maybe if (like Luke Cage's physical resistance) it only applied to non-critical hits? Given that critical hits are supposed to function by bypassing/finding weakness in armour. Or alternately, this should be disabled by a successful Armour Break.

Spider-proofing? Nice, and definitely fits with Norman's mind-set. In fact, why not go further and reduce their AA or Evade ability a bit more? Or shrug off their debuffs?

Magnetic boost granting +2% Attack? That doesn't seem very much (so... why?), although the critical boost is reasonable.

I like the Specials, particularly the reflection of Norman's unpleasant nature in the use of flamethrowers; although a bit of me would miss the red, white and blue 'Patriot blast' of his current SP1.

Then the Sig ability, Insanity:
    The basic function is additional Special damage; which tops out at +60%, so not overpowered. Then various stacking benefits, such don't initially seem over the top either; despite a lack of clarity about which game attacks would constitute a Psychic attack - just Emma Frost's specials? Psylocke's SP2? Phoenix seems entirely telekinetic; but maybe specials from Mephisto or Sinister?

Unless you spam your special attacks, Insanity seems to be something that stacks relentlessly, like Rulk's Heat charges. So when Norman drops below 15% health, he gets an instant +1500 to +3000 Attack, on top of the +30%-60% Special damage. That's going to lead to some nasty last-minute Special attacks!

For me, I think there should be some kind of mechanic for Insanity to either fall slowly over time (like CAIW's kinetic charges); or possibly for Norman to lose charges when Stunned or Power Drained, or something.

Failing that, I suppose there's always ability accuracy reduction to fall back on...

Keep up the good work!