**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event quest reset to uncollected ... [Merged Threads]

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Event quest does not retain the difficulty you are currently exploring.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• B_KassB_Kass Posts: 33
    Was about to post this. Working on initial clear of master (and eventually 100%) before i even want to attempt uncollected. Really annoying to flip back and forth between the levels.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Anything on this. All quest shows “new” and it doesn’t keep what level you’re doing @Kabam Lyra
    Still happening. Everytime you finish a quest go back on the menu lets say to go run a path on war. You come back and its there all quest shows “new” icon on them and it doesnt bring you back to the quest you were doing like the past what 1 1/2 year ???? You gotta choose the specific quest again heroic master. Etc etc. Very annoying.
    Hello ? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.
    @Vossler77 you are the unsung hero of this issue.
    uiy8sm8t4pmg.jpeg
    I’m at 16% explored on uncollected. ( yes im slow ) still gives me rhe NEW everytime i open the game
    Somehow i feel like this won’t be fixed until the next update. Super annoying
    New month. Same thing. Any update on this ??
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.

Well this is the 2nd update where it's been an issue. Makes it apparent nobody that works for the company really plays the game because it's extremely annoying to have to go back to the level I was on. And even though I started on. That particlar level, it still shows as new. And even funnier, now it. Shows none of them as new, and I've only touched master.

But seriously, an obvious visual bug remains for two releases? Guess I should've reported it last time because it's obvious you guys didn't catch it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.

Well this is the 2nd update where it's been an issue. Makes it apparent nobody that works for the company really plays the game because it's extremely annoying to have to go back to the level I was on. And even though I started on. That particlar level, it still shows as new. And even funnier, now it. Shows none of them as new, and I've only touched master.

But seriously, an obvious visual bug remains for two releases? Guess I should've reported it last time because it's obvious you guys didn't catch it.

Bit dramatic for clicking an arrow, isn't it?
    edited December 2018
    It does not remember what quest you are currently exploring. This was fix months ago. Last month it was back to what it was before. And can you also get rid of the “NEW” tab on every quest whenever you close and reopen the game. @Kabam Vydious
    You said ( kabam ) that this was brought to the attention of the team yet its not showing in the known bug thread ???
  • Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.

Do you have an eta?
    Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.

Thx. Very much appreciated
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Whenever I load the game and go onto quests, the blue banner saying “new” quest comes up. It doesnt affect my game at all really, but it’s just annoying to see constantly. The only time it ever goes away is when I 100% explore the Quest
    r4cf352ysljh.png
    baji0fc3ir59.png
    Oh, that’s why I couldn’t find my thread, it got merged lol.
    Not this month eh @Kabam Lyra
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Correct, the resolution for this was not included in the 21.2 update but it is still planned to be addressed in a future release. Thanks for your patience on this.

Correct, the resolution for this was not included in the 21.2 update but it is still planned to be addressed in a future release. Thanks for your patience on this.

Thx for the answer Lyra. All i needed to know.
    edited January 2019
    crogs wrote: »

Bit dramatic for clicking an arrow, isn't it?
    Well I don't care about most competitive things others do. I care about the little user friendly things because there are so many of those things that are broken and continue to be broken after multiple updates. Like I can't stay logged in to one account. So I can't keep one account on one phone and one account on another. Because each time I quit the game, my next log in is back to my main account. Which means I have to log in, log out and log back in everybsing time. Little annoying things like that annoy me because they should simply just work, especially for a game as mature as this. 4yrs old now and things like logging in and remembering what quest you're doing are issues? Sorry. That's just a joke.

Just updated and this problem still exists. This should be a simple fix. But four years in, they break it and can't fix it. My login issue still exists as well. And my brand new LG q7+ can't play for more than 10 minutes before the game force closes. And it starts with much of the information on screen disappearing during a fight which usually has me losing the fight because I end up a victim of a 3rd special I don't know they're at because I can't see the power bar, his or mine. Q7+ runs a pretty basic mid grade Qualcomm processor used in many phones. Game runs fine on the G7.

Is there a particular reason why a solution you have for a problem that has existed for months was not implemented? Doesn't make much sense, but that's been par for the course for four years, so I suppose we shouldn't expect anything different.

Smh
    edited February 2019
    I don’t believe they do have the solution only the why? Was found.
  • This is resolved in the 21.3 update.
    edited February 2019
    This is resolved in the 21.3 update.

That's why my master level still says new when I'm I'm on chapter 2yn7ry9oe53f9.jpg
    eoh4ch6agpcq.jpg
    . Do you guys even test this stuff?
  • Thank you for the additional information. I will pass it along for investigation.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The issue with the "new" banner appearing should be resolved with the 22.1 update.