**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how to earn champions

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,117 ★★★★★
guys please help in about how to get 3star and 4star champions as iam new to the game i only have 2 star champs but its difficult to win certain battles and the story quest if so tough when we pass on to th enext level so please help me

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @captain_rogers don’t spend units on those premium crystals yet. You need to build up your 2* collection to be able to farm for 3* collections. It has some kind of line how you should progress, you can’t get an 4* immediately out of nowhere as you need to climb and work there
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,117 ★★★★★
    @roberto94 thankyou so much man yeah sure i will play hard lol
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    guys please help in about how to get 3star and 4star champions as iam new to the game i only have 2 star champs but its difficult to win certain battles and the story quest if so tough when we pass on to th enext level so please help me

there are quite a few ways you will get a minim 3* from the daily login calendar also doing the monthly event quest on the easiest difficulty with give you shards for crystals. Also starting the story will teach you the basic moves and will help you level up far quicker than anything else. once you have the champs then you need to gather resources to level them up.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Have you already invested mastery on parry and dexterity?
    winterthur wrote: »
    Have you already invested mastery on parry and dexterity?

yes brother
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Never do the mistake of selling your champs. And don't waste your units on crystals.

Play Normal difficulty Event Quest to get 3*Shards and 1 3*champ.

Every month on 25th you'll get login crystal which gives 3* champ and have chances for 4*. You have to login everyday.

Spend your units on Mastery Cores.
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Try to go through story and grind arenas now . The more you are active in game more you'll benefit . Don't spend your units in crystals. Take helps and advice from forums,guides or youtube . Dork lessons is great for you to begin with on YouTube

thankyou so much man
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Spend all your units on Premium Hero Crystals

You should also sell every 2* champ to get 3* shards in order to get 3* champs, which you can then sell for 4* shards.

are you serious if we sell heros we get shardes
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

You should also sell every 2* champ to get 3* shards in order to get 3* champs, which you can then sell for 4* shards.

yes but you get better rewards from getting duplicate champs and also with all the rework of champions you never know who is gong to be useful. So I wouldn't sell champs there has been a 2* arena to get 5* champs so all champs have uses
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Don't be too eager to go too far too fast. This isn't a sprint, it's the Marathon Des Sables. You're in this for a long-haul if you don't get out quick.

Stick to story mode and daily catalyst quests until you can get a decent number of 2*s up to rank 3 at least, then try hitting the Event Quests on Beginner.

Make sure you claim your daily log in rewards, you might get lucky and get some 3 or 4 stars out of the Premium Hero Crystals, but you shouldn't spend units on them, you get at least one a week from the 7-day shards calendar.

If you want to expand your two star roster a bit faster, you can play the Summoner's Trials arena and Crystal Splash arena and get more PHC shards or 2* crystals. The more 2*s you get, the more you can do in the arena and the more fodder you have for 3* shards from duplicating them.

Take your 2*s to maxed out until you've got at least 20 3*s so you've got better arena fodder and to make the Events easier. After that, it's personal preference if you want to max them out or save the resources. Once you start getting 3*s get them to at least rank 2 and then you can start hitting Normal mode in events which will get you a 3* reward for completion and a 3* crystal. 3*s at rank 2 are also decent for playing the 3* featured arena.

NEVER EVER, EVER sell ANY champions at ANY level. Three times in the past 14 months there have been events that depended on a good roster of 2* champions - 2 arenas that gave out 5* shards and another that gave out crystals of champions across the board from 2 to 4 stars.

If you're of a mind, you can also join Marvel Insider on Marvel.com and get points for reading articles, watching videos and so on and use those points to buy bundles on there each month, which are usually either a 2* bundle or a 3* bundle. You probably won't get the points to get both each month, but you can use it as way to get some champions faster.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Honestly man just hit the Arenas up twice a week and in a few months your roster will be huge. It just takes time and that's part of the fun 😬 start with the three star arenas and from there you can move on to the four star arenas.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Yes but selling is a bad idea
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Step 1) spend your units getting mastery cores to unlock and level up a good battery setup. Please search for good matey setups in YouTube.
    Step 2) play arena early while you can, the cutoff to get champs for arena is lower at the beginning
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Play the game, join an alliance, play wars, do events, grind the arena and occasionally buy deals and then you will have a lot of champions
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @captain_rogers the best advice I can give if you are serious about the game is get in an alliance with 30 members who play every day and run 3 battlegroups in war and Alliance Quest. If you outgrow that alliance, don't be afraid to move to another.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Can we all acknowledge @captain_rogers for asking how to get 3* and 4* champs and how to get better unlikely others who immediately ask how to get 5* champs and nothing more
    Don't be too eager to go too far too fast. This isn't a sprint, it's the Marathon Des Sables. You're in this for a long-haul if you don't get out quick.

Stick to story mode and daily catalyst quests until you can get a decent number of 2*s up to rank 3 at least, then try hitting the Event Quests on Beginner.

Make sure you claim your daily log in rewards, you might get lucky and get some 3 or 4 stars out of the Premium Hero Crystals, but you shouldn't spend units on them, you get at least one a week from the 7-day shards calendar.

If you want to expand your two star roster a bit faster, you can play the Summoner's Trials arena and Crystal Splash arena and get more PHC shards or 2* crystals. The more 2*s you get, the more you can do in the arena and the more fodder you have for 3* shards from duplicating them.

Take your 2*s to maxed out until you've got at least 20 3*s so you've got better arena fodder and to make the Events easier. After that, it's personal preference if you want to max them out or save the resources. Once you start getting 3*s get them to at least rank 2 and then you can start hitting Normal mode in events which will get you a 3* reward for completion and a 3* crystal. 3*s at rank 2 are also decent for playing the 3* featured arena.

NEVER EVER, EVER sell ANY champions at ANY level. Three times in the past 14 months there have been events that depended on a good roster of 2* champions - 2 arenas that gave out 5* shards and another that gave out crystals of champions across the board from 2 to 4 stars.

If you're of a mind, you can also join Marvel Insider on Marvel.com and get points for reading articles, watching videos and so on and use those points to buy bundles on there each month, which are usually either a 2* bundle or a 3* bundle. You probably won't get the points to get both each month, but you can use it as way to get some champions faster.

thankyou for your great help man it seems you have spent a lot of time to help me i owe you!!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    well, I was just telling you what I did. It is your preference of how you do it. But it's worked out for me. Granted, I could've done more to advance my 4* champions to rank 3 or 4 but I preferred to get all my 3* heroes to minimum r2/19 and then put the ones I liked up further.